Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Brooklyn Nets vs #7 Baaaaaawston KKKeltics (BKN wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I never heard any of that, from any player that I've ever played with in my 26 years in Boston. I never heard that before from Kyrie and I talked to him quite a bit."

shaq-face-3.jpg

Ainge full of shit
Like he wasn't saying the n word in his head after a hard foul

Smart knows his time in Boston is up

Exactly..but you know what I find funny

Kyrie has not played in front of the boston crowd he has duck just about every opportunity since he left

But he must of forget the 2019 interview where he said he never had a problem with the crowds in boston.

And I like how we can post Marcus Smart comments about the situation, but we aren't gonna post Kendrick Perkins comments..funny

Boston got a racial issue no doubt,, so does every other city, but we know! It's not the narrative to push.

I know it ain't gonna get posted but I will do it...

I know..I know...but but Kendrick Perkins

Not from where I stand. Cause one it's stupid to think boston is not racist...but in terms of being in the arena and that's exactly what kyrie, Kendrick and Smart where asked about and talked about it. I think it's bs on another level..

The narrative is as far as sports go..Boston is the most racist..that aint true..and Kyrie for sure sure ain't experience no racism in boston and has gone so far as saying so before

He knew what he was doing when he made those comments. He knew whatever the crowds was going to say he was going to get people on his side and make it out to be about racism instead of him leaving the way he did.

And everyone is eating it up.

What’s funny is that even if he didn’t make the comments he did.... you can bet that there would be racial slurs thrown his way. Regardless. He didn’t say anything that wasn’t gonna be already anticipated.

What’s funny is that even if he didn’t make the comments he did.... you can bet that there would be racial slurs thrown his way. Regardless. He didn’t say anything that wasn’t gonna be already anticipated.

We know that for sure, with no facts just assumptions right?

So let me put this on a superstar level n leave out the Marcus Smarts n Perkins..

Has Lebron experience any racial slurs his way..he has been in heated battles with Cs teams..

May go rest his soul..we know about the lakers n Cs battles...did kobe?

Shaq...Michael Jordan

Kyrie? Nope..but go ahead and try to spin it..again I ain't saying white ppl in boston don't "white ppl" n try to come out their face. I am just saying it's not to the degree people outside of boston make it out to be..

We know that for sure, with no facts just assumptions right?

So let me put this on a superstar level n leave out the Marcus Smarts n Perkins..

Has Lebron experience any racial slurs his way..he has been in heated battles with Cs teams..

May go rest his soul..we know about the lakers n Cs battles...did kobe?

Shaq...Michael Jordan

Kyrie? Nope..but go ahead and try to spin it..again I ain't saying white ppl in boston don't "white ppl" n try to come out their face. I am just saying it's not to the degree people outside of boston make it out to be..

lmaooo no idea what you’re tryin to defend let it go G

lmaoo so game 3 tomorrow

let’s wrap this up, take care of business

finish this out strong for Jeff. I’ll be looking for who get those minutes. Maybe Alize finally get off the bench again

Alize is deserving that dude can ball. Really as long as it’s not Washed Deandre gettin any burn BK should be fine

It's summed up in the last sentence. While you made an assumption. You gonna speak on it. I am gonna speak on it.

I didn’t say it wasn’t an assumption. But It’s absolutely a fair assumption so I don’t see the point of resisting that. You are pretending players havent spoken about racist experiences in Boston before including the franchise icon. Idk why the possibility of it happening, to kyrie specifically....considering the way he left Boston, is so shocking to you, Kendrick Perkins and lyin ass Danny Ainge

I didn’t say it wasn’t an assumption. But It’s absolutely a fair assumption so I don’t see the point of resisting that. You are pretending players havent spoken about racist experiences in Boston before including the franchise icon. Idk why the possibility of it happening, to kyrie specifically....considering the way he left Boston, is so shocking to you, Kendrick Perkins and lyin ass Danny Ainge

When the fuck you see me not acknowledging anything of the past?? And I aint shocked about shit as much as this subject comes up. So you bit off with your description of my posts. (Again fully explained my stances on this kyrie situation) And cool at the point you are making n kyrie is making..

But it's ok to accept what Kyrie gotta say, but we can't accept what Perkins gotta say?

Last edited:
oldman, take that cracka out ya avi on this site b

you spewing those same "but i got a black friend" bs rhetoric those crackas be saying

c'mon fam

Back