Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Brooklyn Nets vs #7 Baaaaaawston KKKeltics (BKN wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's his prerogative he's a grown man. But don't quit on the team say people are making shit up. It was more than just changing his mind. Also he wasn't the only reason it failed in Boston. He played HORRIBLE on his way out and that's where most of the animosity comes from

bro none of this negates what COULD happen. What he COULD hear in the crowd. I know you know what we talkin about.

Lol EVERY other team does that but somehow we're supposed to cheer for a nigga that quit on us and went to a team in division. And since we didn't like his on court performance we're sellouts for booing kyrie 😂😂😂

haha niggas aint even shy with their fuckery! Just saying and assuming all kind of shit..

I 100% expect someone to cross that line i hope not but i just don't trust drunk Celtics fans. Our point is don't lump all Celtics fans with that bullshit we got reasons why we don't fuck with him

They don't hear you...

Actually they probably will be cool with you saying this...but i am "the bad guy" so this premise will fall on deaf ears.

I 100% expect someone to cross that line i hope not but i just don't trust drunk Celtics fans. Our point is don't lump all Celtics fans with that bullshit we got reasons why we don't fuck with him

oh so now the argument is “not all Celtic fans “ fine.... this is fair. Yet it still doesn’t negate the fact in which you first mention “I 100% expect someone to cross that line.”

So what’s the point of the epic back and forth then? You’re admitting the point folks in here are making.

hello, hi, me..the guy you continue to ignore. Axel nor I EVER denied a racial issue in Boston. That being said or speaking of "stepping around things" you won't acknowledge it.

Axel feels like i feel, Kyrie's comments was a smokescreen for something else. At no point does anyone want Kyrie to go through any bullshit for no reason. Want no player to go through stupid shit for no reason. Of course it can happen, would hope it wouldn't.

oh so now the argument is “not all Celtic fans “ fine.... this is fair. Yet it still doesn’t negate the fact in which you first mention “I 100% expect someone to cross that line.”

So what’s the point of the epic back and forth then? You’re admitting the point folks in here are making.
Just wanted to point out there were basketball reasons on why we disliked him, thats all lls

haha niggas aint even shy with their fuckery! Just saying and assuming all kind of shit..
Lol just because we didn't like how he performed a few seasons ago. They're lucky the rockets GM is a fuckin idiot and traded a poo poo platter for Harden. Cuz that front running nigga only played 27 games last season and did that mental break bullshit the same time Harden started wildin. They haven't seen the side of kyrie we're talking about, but let them lose this season and next season and yall gonna see

Sage wonder you can hit all the reactions you want im actively rooting against the nets and the Lakers winning a championship this season. Yes im a hater lol

Lol just because we didn't like how he performed a few seasons ago. They're lucky the rockets GM is a fuckin idiot and traded a poo poo platter for Harden. Cuz that front running nigga only played 27 games last season and did that mental break bullshit the same time Harden started wildin. They haven't seen the side of kyrie we're talking about, but let them lose this season and next season and yall gonna see

niggas will find ways to NOT understand you. ha ha

For me there still is another component to it, but I know how it gets around here. It's cool, i ain't scared.

like dude said...onto game 3.

Back