Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Brooklyn Nets vs #7 Baaaaaawston KKKeltics (BKN wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oldman, take that cracka out ya avi on this site b

you spewing those same "but i got a black friend" bs rhetoric those crackas be saying

c'mon fam

*shaq face*

If you seen my posts about him or the Cs all season long. You would know It's me being critical of him and his decisions . All i am going to say to you is. Pay attention to WHAT EXACTLY I said or pointed out. Do not make assumption to something that ain't even there. You doing what nigs on here love to do. If you dare go against the majority niggas don't take the time to understand your stance.

Nah...it aint nothing like what you trying to assume. You should understand how people don't take time to understand what you are saying as much as you go back n forth with nigs about your fandom as a Pels fan.

Last edited:
Perkins didn’t have to say anything cause it undermined what Kyrie (and others before him) said which again was a fair assumption to make all things considering. Good for Perkins for not experiencing racism in Boston. It doesn’t negate that there HAS BEEN racism in Boston. Idk why this is even a discussion you’re going hard about

Perkins didn’t have to say anything cause it undermined what Kyrie (and others before him) said which again was a fair assumption to make all things considering. Good for Perkins for not experiencing racism in Boston. It doesn’t negate that there HAS BEEN racism in Boston. Idk why this is even a discussion you’re going hard about

Perk was asked a question. I NEVER ONCE said otherwise about racism in Boston though? And it's a discussion/a hot topic in sports right now (add in Russ issue with the popcorn and Trae Young getting spat on). There's a problem with having a discussion?

"I never heard any of that, from any player that I've ever played with in my 26 years in Boston. I never heard that before from Kyrie and I talked to him quite a bit."

shaq-face-3.jpg

Ainge full of shit
I hope this is the quote that gets him fired. So out of touch especially since Smart wrote an article last year talking about his experience getting called the N bomb

And to come to the defense of ghost, Celtics fans are mad that kyrie lied to season ticket holders saying he wanted to come back, consistently threw his teammates under the bus in the media. Then when caught on camera talking to KD about teaming up he denied it and claimed the media was making shit up. That's not even counting him getting nose surgery on game 7 against the cavs. Then after all that dude says get him to the playoffs and shoots 30% from the field and quits on the team. He moved in a dishonorable fashion his final year in Boston, it has nothing to do with race

And to come to the defense of ghost, Celtics fans are mad that kyrie lied to season ticket holders saying he wanted to come back, consistently threw his teammates under the bus in the media. Then when caught on camera talking to KD about teaming up he denied it and claimed the media was making shit up. That's not even counting him getting nose surgery on game 7 against the cavs. Then after all that dude says get him to the playoffs and shoots 30% from the field and quits on the team. He moved in a dishonorable fashion his final year in Boston, it has nothing to do with race

Thank you!!!! Thank you....THANK YOU!!!!!!

Lmaooooo I don’t think the way Kyrie left has been ignored in this conversation. It’s a catalyst for the possibility of racial slander. Y’all are talkin circles defending nothing. Nothing else to see here. Game 3 tonight....

maybe he did wanna come back until he didn't

maybe he did wanna come back until he didn't
That's his prerogative he's a grown man. But don't quit on the team say people are making shit up. It was more than just changing his mind. Also he wasn't the only reason it failed in Boston. He played HORRIBLE on his way out and that's where most of the animosity comes from

quote the great NOLA underground rap legend Currensy the Hot Spitta

“This ain’t Rocket Science or Quantum Physics”

Denial never leads to anything productive
Lol i never denied anything, Boston has a horrible racial history. The disdain for kyrie is completely unrelated to that it was for on court performance his final year. Yall doing too much lol. He underachieved here and this is the 1st time back in boston with a full crowd so he's gonna get booed it is what it is

Back