Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly gonna fuck around and be the 7th seed. This Bit-O-Honey colored fucker thinks he can dictate where he wants to go. He can go fuck himself with his left and right hand since he's ambidextrous. Send his ass to Minnesota.
I thought you wanted to try to reinvent him brother G. This offseason so far tells me that Maxey is about to get major tick this season.

Lmao, so unnecessary, lol.
The summer league games? Yeah I saw his Oklahoma City blue tape months ago

I’m just saying since you’re into prospects I’m surprised you haven’t mentioned him after that u17 game

I just asked a question. That's it. Unlike a good portion of folks posting on here, most of my statements are done without malicious intent.

I say that to say this though.

In the clips (honestly haven't watched a whole game or a lot of clips) I've watched of Omer he has improved his outside shooting touch a whole lot from NC State & Georgetown. A good portion of his points come from being spoon fed by teammates who do a good job of breaking down the defense and dishing to him for easy looks or bullying smaller defenders. Of course that's a good thing and what a big guy is supposed to do.

The key for him to actually get NBA minutes due to him not having an advanced offensive game is to be able to play better defense (like you stated) without fouling, rebound, and hit those open shots he has been hitting. I would honestly be surprised if he gets consistent minutes (outside of major injuries hitting the team) playing with your Miami Heat throughout the season.

this is just my opinion and, Of course what the hell do I know? LMAO

I just asked a question. That's it. Unlike a good portion of folks posting on here, most of my statements are done without malicious intent.

I say that to say this though.

In the clips (honestly haven't watched a whole game or a lot of clips) I've watched of Omer he has improved his outside shooting touch a whole lot from NC State & Georgetown. A good portion of his points come from being spoon fed by teammates who do a good job of breaking down the defense and dishing to him for easy looks or bullying smaller defenders. Of course that's a good thing and what a big guy is supposed to do.

The key for him to actually get NBA minutes due to him not having an advanced offensive game is to be able to play better defense (like you stated) without fouling, rebound, and hit those open shots he has been hitting. I would honestly be surprised if he gets consistent minutes (outside of major injuries hitting the team) playing with your Miami Heat throughout the season.

this is just my opinion and, Of course what the hell do I know? LMAO

Well yeah I wouldn’t expect him to get consistent mins but I do expect him to get a little bit of further G league development and then to play spot backup mins if there is an injury to bam or Dedmon

Then next year when Dedmon doesn’t get resigned that’s when we can really have some fun and ultimately have him play with bam at the same time.

But hey how can you say this about his offensive game if you haven’t seen him? Highlights?

U rarely see this in Summer league, even with highly drafted rookies, but within 5 mins of that game against my Lakers, u could tell the dude was a level ahead of everyone on the floor.

Needs to get stronger, but his game is made for today’s NBA.

One of the few cats to put up 90 in a professional game. He was solid at NC State. Didn’t have this type of range tho. Dude clearly put in the work and its payed off.

Well yeah I wouldn’t expect him to get consistent mins but I do expect him to get a little bit of further G league development and then to play spot backup mins if there is an injury to bam or Dedmon

Then next year when Dedmon doesn’t get resigned that’s when we can really have some fun and ultimately have him play with bam at the same time.

But hey how can you say this about his offensive game if you haven’t seen him? Highlights?

I said I hadn’t seen a whole lot. I’ve seen the highlights of some games in the G League and this Summer League.

I even checked out his G League numbers which were solid but not spectacular. Omer wasn’t really lighting it up at the free throw (last year in school he did shoot 75% but that’s the only time he crossed 70%) or three point line before now. He is only 23 so he still has time to get better at some of his weaknesses

edit. I was wrong his freshman season he shot 71% from the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back