Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how much more humbling does Dennis need? He's not going to get any major money now regardless

Can’t I claim him as one of my boys like I did with Duncan? Or did u get there before me, lol?
I was on him since may but we already have a bond over Duncan NH so let’s go lol

I’m surprised you or hiphopjunkie or southsil didn’t hype him up after that 90 point game though lol

I was on him since may but we already have a bond over Duncan NH so let’s go lol

I’m surprised you or hiphopjunkie or southsil didn’t hype him up after that 90 point game though lol
U rarely see this in Summer league, even with highly drafted rookies, but within 5 mins of that game against my Lakers, u could tell the dude was a level ahead of everyone on the floor.

Needs to get stronger, but his game is made for today’s NBA.

U rarely see this in Summer league, even with highly drafted rookies, but within 5 mins of that game against my Lakers, u could tell the dude was a level ahead of everyone on the floor.

Needs to get stronger, but his game is made for today’s NBA.
Lol he looked like a NBA player when they go to the G league for a few games

He needs to watch the fouls/turnovers as well but I will watch his career with great interest

Did you watch both those whole games, highlight clips, any of his G- League tape, or just box score read?
The summer league games? Yeah I saw his Oklahoma City blue tape months ago

I’m just saying since you’re into prospects I’m surprised you haven’t mentioned him after that u17 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back