Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how much he wants to dip into the pick stash to get rid of wall. I think that’s the hold up. EG I don’t mind keeping around. I’d cut House but that’s just me lol

Word, I would hate to give up assets in order to get off Wall or Gordon too

Gordon I feel like can still help a good team so if he can prove he's healthy and contribute I could definitely see us flipping him before the deadline and get a pick back

House a fuck nigga but I think he can contribute on a good team too and he's on a cheap expiring contract...we should be able to get something for him also....I definitely want him off the squad immediately though

tenor.gif

Word, I would hate to give up assets in order to get off Wall or Gordon too

Gordon I feel like can still help a good team so if he can prove he's healthy and contribute I could definitely see us flipping him before the deadline and get a pick back

House a fuck nigga but I think he can contribute on a good team too and he's on a cheap expiring contract...we should be able to get something for him also....I definitely want him off the squad immediately though
You see House bucking back at fans telling him to give up number 4? Lmao

Even though its funny on twitter the discredit generation is overall garbage because they don't appreciate the game

And they will be the same dumbasses that will say

“I miss when _______ was playing. Now the NBA sucks. It was so much better when ______ was playing”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back