Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying you’re wrong but too often and I’m seeing “ohh they are using them as leverage or using ____ as leverage”

Now I know it’s FA so technically it’s all about leverage but some of these situations I don’t think it applies
Ahh, gotcha

Gave a stupid answer to a stupid question.
now you're playing stupid

It was a rhetorical question

There wasn't even a question mark

But nice deflection from the fact you know this is an ass trade that is not conducive to a championship

Rival teams interested in Bobby Portis are highly pessimistic that they can pry Portis away from Milwaukee, despite the Bucks’ financial constraints in trying to keep him, and Dallas is even more of a lock to re-sign Doncic’s close friend Boban Marjanovic. Beyond the extension for Doncic, retaining Marjanovic is the one certainty about the Mavericks’ offseason that has already seen them move away from a planned pursuit of Lowry. – via Marc Stein @ marcstein.substack.com

now you're playing stupid

It was a rhetorical question

There wasn't even a question mark

But nice deflection from the fact you know this is an ass trade that is not conducive to a championship

Do you know what the point in a rhetorical question is? If you do, then you know that wasn't rhetorical. Just a stupid question that got the answer that it deserved.

Before making yourself look even more stupid by making assumption, you might want to check my posts on the subject.

Imagine me giving a damn about your assessment of any NBA moves. When I want info on betting, I'll rattle your cage.

They are laughing at you quoting this tweet, but the guy who runs this does actually have a little bit of serious connections in the NBA media and front office realm. He even gets recurring spots on (ESPN's) Max Kellerman's show during the NBA season

I am a fan and subscriber to his YouTube channel

I say all that to say this.... he might be wrong but don't be surprised if his information is correct on the signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back