Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've seen some interesting proposals by pels bloggers that at least on paper could really make the pelicans an interesting team this year

I have no idea who the organization has on their radar though and to me, that's ok cause i wont have any expectations to get excited or disappointed in

BUT everything i've seen surrounds Lonzo in a S&T. I don't think he's going to remain a pelican. As soon as he signed with Klutch, i already knew what time it was

Ain’t expecting us to do to much FA wise. A vet or 2 maybe.

The youngins got us.

Our whole offseason should be dedicated to putting the young guys in a position to be successful and grow

Gordon, House, and Wall need to be moved asap...I'm expecting Wall to be around for a little bit though unfortunately

I don't want us to develop a culture of losing and be bad for too long but I'm ok with a slow methodical rebuild that also allows us to remain flexible

The Stone Age is in full effect

Our whole offseason should be dedicated to putting the young guys in a position to be successful and grow

Gordon, House, and Wall need to be moved asap...I'm expecting Wall to be around for a little bit though unfortunately

I don't want us to develop a culture of losing and be bad for too long but I'm ok with a slow methodical rebuild that also allows us to remain flexible

The Stone Age is in full effect
Idk how much he wants to dip into the pick stash to get rid of wall. I think that’s the hold up. EG I don’t mind keeping around. I’d cut House but that’s just me lol

usa_today_13422697.0.jpg

CTB, just curious, but why are you so intrigued by the idea of Lonzo

no trap

serious question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back