Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
positive to my boy sitting out first two game of olympics

didn’t gave Knicks anything to contemplate

just set my boy free.

get Mitch/Knox out of there and I’m a happy man

According to a league source, the team is losing confidence in its ability to re-sign veteran wing Evan Fournier. The Celtics acquired Fournier from the Magic in exchange for two second-round picks in March. The move was completed to bolster Boston’s playoff push, and because it would give the Celtics the ability to sign Fournier to a long-term deal this summer despite being over the salary cap since they would hold his Bird Rights. – via Boston Globe

According to a league source, the team is losing confidence in its ability to re-sign veteran wing Evan Fournier. The Celtics acquired Fournier from the Magic in exchange for two second-round picks in March. The move was completed to bolster Boston’s playoff push, and because it would give the Celtics the ability to sign Fournier to a long-term deal this summer despite being over the salary cap since they would hold his Bird Rights. – via Boston Globe

Had a feeling this would happen when we picked up Richardson. We should look at Malik monk as another shot creator and another stretch 4

Had a feeling this would happen when we picked up Richardson. We should look at Malik monk as another shot creator and another stretch 4
Nesmith needs some room to thrive now

I heard y’all are looking at Jeff green and Olynyk though as for as stretch bigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back