Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good, did not want Lonzo in Boston. Would rather he stayed with the Pelicans than put on green, lol.

Need the Bulls to step up. Best destination for my boy. Thought Charlotte might be good, but with them drafting Bouknight, not sure that’s a good fit anymore.

#BBB

Good, did not want Lonzo in Boston. Would rather he stayed with the Pelicans than put on green, lol.

Need the Bulls to step up. Best destination for my boy. Thought Charlotte might be good, but with them drafting Bouknight, not sure that’s a good fit anymore.

#BBB
Bulls just did something with Lauri. They can't sign him outright now. Would have to be S&T if I understand it correctly.

But, I don't think they have anything the Pelicans want anymore so it might have to be a 3 team?

I love the fact Stevens flipped a trade exception from the Hayward trade for Josh Richardson. Building the squad nicely

#BBB

I want Zo in Toronto.

Great coaching for continued development

Lol, did u watch him play last season?
We're not depending on him for a major role. He's perfectly capable of coming off the bench giving us 12-15 points and good defense. We moved a trade exception for him so this trade is a win. He's in a contract year so that gives us more flexibility for next offseason

Bro, all I said is I want that “quality defender” to play 30 mins a night for u guys, lol. Seems like we both want this to happen. Why are u so emotional?
Im not emotional at all this is a low risk high reward trade IMO, apparently dunn can get flipped tonight as well so we'll see

Bulls just did something with Lauri. They can't sign him outright now. Would have to be S&T if I understand it correctly.

But, I don't think they have anything the Pelicans want anymore so it might have to be a 3 team?

Bulls not matching any offer for Lauri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back