Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...

227276894_6216255781732789_6049375379081380586_n.jpg
Bruhhhhh wow

The Lakers ain't winning shit if The Nets are healthy. They are gonna get destroyed.

I highly doubt the Lakers make it out the West next year, they old asses non-shooting asses gonna get beat by the got damn Nuggets or some shit.

They really went out and got the worst contract in the NBA. The fastest declining player in the NBA. The most non-shooting starting guard in the NBA like they are doing something.
I agree with this more than i disagree with this

I dont get the westbrook trade.. doesn't he create spacing issues amongst other things?

Lakers trading for WB is like having your house on fire and then pouring gasoline on because you want your insurance check.

Lakers know they getting old and can't shoot.

Lakers shouldve traded for Dinwiddie. Nets aren't giving him near max.

😂 They are gonna sign all the best players of the last decade and then get ran out of the gym come playoff time.

They are gonna need to carry oxygen and massage therapists on the sidelines.

Poor AD, his fragile ass gonna need to play Center because Carmelo and Rudy Gay ain't guarding shit. Then Melo and Gay are gonna be the only shooters at that position, why would you let Drummond play.

Jokic fat ass gonna beat these Lakers up. Jokic gonna have 30 10 10.

I hope all the old motherfuckers sign with the Lakers for the min, so I can watch them wheeze up and down the court.

😂 They are gonna sign all the best players of the last decade and then get ran out of the gym come playoff time.

They are gonna need to carry oxygen and massage therapists on the sidelines.

Poor AD, his fragile ass gonna need to play Center because Carmelo and Rudy Gay ain't guarding shit. Then Melo and Gay are gonna be the only shooters at that position, why would you let Drummond play.

Jokic fat ass gonna beat these Lakers up. Jokic gonna have 30 10 10.

I hope all the old motherfuckers sign with the Lakers for the min, so I can watch them wheeze up and down the court.
Imagine AD not playing center full time next year......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back