Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit can get hella scary for the Pelicans or hella sad. Nervous about tommorow cuz, this the most flexibility we had in a minute too. There is a timeline where we can take a massive jump and assemble a potential 4th seed roster this week Screenshot_20210627-115923_Twitter.jpg

Signing Lowry is not the move but I guess…
I think it's a smokescreen.

Btw y'all do know that's Lonzos camp leaking all of this Bulls talk to increase his value for contract negotiations right ? They negotiating through the media and y'all falling for it.

If he is a Bull I would be happy and wish him the best, but let's all chill out on rumors fam.

I think it's a smokescreen.

Btw y'all do know that's Lonzos camp leaking all of this Bulls talk to increase his value for contract negotiations right ? They negotiating through the media and y'all falling for it.

If he is a Bull I would be happy and wish him the best, but let's all chill out on rumors fam.
I’m not the one putting this info out lol. I’m just saying if it’s true that’s not the move.

200.gif

I’m not the one putting this info out lol. I’m just saying if it’s true that’s not the move.
I would like the Lowry move only if it's in a Sign and Trade added to the Memphis deal But I truly believe we trying to get CP3. If we get CP3 in a sign and trade, than it's really gonna be flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back