Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks (BUCKS WIN 2️⃣nd NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am looking forward to hearing Rachel Nichols on the jump today and to see her hosting skills excel on the day after the Milwaukee Bucks won the NBA championship!!!!!

Clown shit...straight clown shit

The NBA is really struggling hard with the first official international superstar huh?

I mean we had Dirk and Hakeem win, but neither one was close to being the most popular in the league.

Giannis is arguably the face of the league in a year or two, and def one of the 3 faces of the league now, and American NBA fans are really struggling with that fact. Unexpected imo

If you’re Torrey Craig do you accept a ring from the Bucks?

Unless that nigga really hurting for money and is going to pawn it off why disrespect yourself or your teammates.

And for the 100th time the bucks aren't obligated to offer anyone a ring. Even players that were there last night on the active roster. I don't know why this is a thing lol. Stop letting stat muse and them fuck yall heads up w they useless trivia.

Some of these niggas devoid of personality.

Imo kawhi the nastiest nigga in the league. He'll never be the face cause he's awkward socially. Just how it is. Not everyone can be the face. Not everyone can carry the brand like bron, Kobe, mj.

And more importantly not everyone wants to be that face of the league. We in a time now where people value fame more than actual accomplishments so it's shocking to see someone not run to be the center of attention when they're given a green light to

there should be NO face of the league. It stunts the game

Basketball is the only team game where the team come second to individuals, based on media portrayal

in football, they will bring up the line, defense, personnel fit

basketball- “He got exposed, he’s not good enough”

Bucks are maxed out with no picks, Whats a super team and why take shots at current ATGs in your biggest moment and fans eat that shit up but the pendulum always swings...

George Hill deserve a ring for being an engine behind what happened in the bubble

they were going to forfeit a playoff game behind his words

Yall really want to give out participation rings for shit niggas did in previous seasons??

And no I don't care. George hill been recognized and given awards for what they did in the bubble.

And the bucks were messy with that bubble shit anyway. They wanted to be the face of the moment cause shit was happening in their home state. Had everyone looking dumb and disorganized.

Back