2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks (BUCKS WIN 2️⃣nd NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I seen the quote but didn't listen to the press conference.

Did it seem like he was taking shots at folks or he was just being sincere?

I will look and see if they got it on YouTube

Edit:

I think this was more so a shot at the media cuz they're always pushing the "need more than 1 superstar to win" narrative

Reactions: IP360
shouted out jason kidd for pushing him early on

first time hearing him speak on the kobe tweet

glad to see them win it as expected

This is fucking crazy!! Ive been to Greece and everytime i came home I atleast bought 10 watches.. I know where he from... There is alot of africans on those beaches sellin watcheZ...CRAZY.. FROM THAT to the best player in the world? TO winning NBA?? WTF? THIS IS CRAZY.. THIS MEAN EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I CRAZY

those watches cost from $3-10 wtf.. how is it even possible?
Wait you bought a watch from Giannis?

You guys have more intestinal fortitude than me making predictions about stuff and the season just ended 20 minutes ago. LMAO

the point I was trying to make was none of us and even the teams know what's going to happen this early. What if the Nets end up getting another former all star through a buy out like they did with Blake Griffin and (before he had his health scare that made him retire?) Aldridge? What if DeAndre Hunter turns into an all star with the Hawks and Cam Reddish actually looks like a plus starter? Etc, Etc, Etc......

We have no clue what's gonna happen. Shit, you're a Knicks fan. You can't honestly say before this season began that the Knicks would be (most would say playoff team but I don't know what your honest thoughts of that team was before the season) as high a seed as they were in the East?
Oh nah I agree I was just speaking on Bucks and Nets hypothetically. Durant and Kyrie have both been injury prone especially in the later parts of their careers. We just saw Giannis knee go a whole nother direction 2-3 weeks ago and he just dropped 50 and 14. His durability is godlike.

Far as my Knicks I thought they'd get into play in and sneak in at 7-8 lol they definitely overachieved.

Shots at somebody.

Only player I can really think of is KD that actually went to an elite team. Also, I would say Harden due to their beef but they haven’t won yet.

But GA don’t come of as that type of player buy when you holding those trophies some fuck all these niggas voices might pop in your head
How you conveniently leave out LeBron man 😆

@Disanthrope I'm too lazy to go and quote your post but this the thing, if you truly felt you been showing love to Jrue all this time, then obviously my post wasn't for you. You need to learn when to just gloss over shit instead of continuing to misuse passive aggressive when trying to talk about me.

Idc how many variations of my initials you try to use as a diss, they're all wack.

@#1hiphopjunki3

As @Dwayne already mentioned, when you're Milwaukee, and you truly believe you are a piece away from winning, you make that Jrue deal every day of the week because the alternative is if you don't and you keep the pick, that player and the money you saved by not trading for Jrue won't do you any good with another playoff exit.

It was a trade that worked for both the Pelicans and the Bucks. Bucks got the player they wanted, Pelicans got the picks they wanted and sent Jrue to a contender which is what he wanted.

Everybody won. Don't bring up Malik Rose no more b lol. That was apples to oranges.

• Haha
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
Anyway, Jrue mothafuckin Holiday is an NBA champion this morning and didn't have to...

I'ma chill

S/o to Jrue man. I'm so happy for that dude

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3