2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks (BUCKS WIN 2️⃣nd NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will not agree with you with this one

Winning the ring was the goal. Goal accomplished. You don’t keep picks if you have a chance to get a difference maker and he made a huge difference in this series when you have a championship window.

So screw sustained (championship) winning?

I agree that they accomplished the goal for this season and I'm happy for the Bucks and Holiday. I also hope they can defend their title next season and they stay truly in the title hunt for years to come.

So screw sustained (championship) winning?

I agree that they accomplished the goal for this season and I'm happy for the Bucks and Holiday. I also hope they can defend their title next season and they stay truly in the title hunt for years to come.

Sustained winning? They wouldn’t have won this year

What’s the odds of those really late round picks being comparable to Jrue? Slim to none.

Sustained winning?

What’s the odds of this really late round picks being comparable to Jrue? Slim to none.

If it's an unprotected it might not be a late pick.

Word to Minnasota giving away a top 7 pick this season. Shit, golden State got a top 5 pick last season after being in the finals 5 seasons in a row......... nobody thought they would end up being in a position to get lottery picks back to back after that run.

Look, I understand 100% where anybody would come from that has never won a championship before. The goal is to get it started and worry about the other stuff later from most in that situation. I guess I'm just a little too risk averse.

Last edited:
There’s a carmelo Giannis thread that is a spin-off of you being incredibly wrong and couldn’t own up to it one day

Wrong about what?

That you took a guy bringing up folks he would've liked to see win a championship that is retired or close to retiring?

The sad thing is, you knew the premise of the guys list but played silly and others didn't read because.............That's what they do. Lol

Then they made it something it wasn't. Lmao

I bet Stephen A. hated going to Milwaukee and having to give Giannis his props. LMAO.

I did like what he stated about Giannis in this video though

• Haha
Reactions: Sion
Wrong about what?

That you took a guy bringing up folks he would've liked to see win a championship that is retired or close to retiring?

The sad thing is, you knew the premise of the guys list but played silly and others didn't read because.............That's what they do. Lol

Then they made it something it wasn't. Lmao
I’m not doing this again

You were wrong then let’s not rehash

• Haha
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
I just finished that GA post game interview about the super team shit.

I seen the quote but didn't listen to the press conference.

Did it seem like he was taking shots at folks or he was just being sincere?

I will look and see if they got it on YouTube

Edit:

Reactions: aka_og
I seen the quote but didn't listen to the press conference.

Did it seem like he was taking shots at folks or he was just being sincere?

I will look and see if they got it on YouTube

Edit:

Shots at somebody.

Only player I can really think of is KD that actually went to an elite team. Also, I would say Harden due to their beef but they haven’t won yet.

But GA don’t come of as that type of player buy when you holding those trophies some fuck all these niggas voices might pop in your head

Reactions: GNS

I bet Stephen A. hated going to Milwaukee and having to give Giannis his props. LMAO.

I did like what he stated about Giannis in this video though

Naw i think he just hated going to Milwaukee. Lol! If it ain't big cities like Miami...LA...ATL...he makes not qualms expressing his dislike for a city. Lol!

Reactions: darkboy301