Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks (BUCKS WIN 2️⃣nd NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before Trae young had his foot injury absolutely. Middleton Brook and Portis stepped up to end the series but Jrue has been wack most of the playoffs, and the bucks go through mean offensive droughts and i think Phoenix is a better team than the hawks without hunter and a hobbled trae young and the nets without kyrie and a hobbled harden. I feel the bucks are gonna lose this series

Soooo you gon act like GA didn’t miss games against this so called deep Atlanta team and still got dismantled.

That so called deep team got out on blast by Lopez and Portis but they soooo deep and better.

GA play that series shit end 4-1 instead of 4-2

Both teams was missing their star so the deeper teams should have won right?

But you impressed with a Suns teams that

played the Lakers with a injured AD and hurt LBJ

played a Denver team with an injured Murray

Played a Clippers team with an injured Kawhi

make it make sense

Soooo you gon act like GA didn’t miss games against this so called deep Atlanta team and still got dismantled.

That so called deep team got out on blast by Lopez and Portis but they soooo deep and better.

GA play that series shit end 4-1 instead of 4-2

Both teams was missing their star so the deeper teams should have won right?
I said i feel the suns are deeper than the bucks, not the hawks. I feel the hawks injuries to Trae and Hunter were major because that's their leading scorer and assist man. And Hunter was a defensive player who averaged 16ppg. Missing those 2 guys with the hawks being young and inexperienced costed them IMO. Plus reddish didn't play until the 2nd half of the series. When i made my original statement the series was very much in limbo, shit the bucks were down 18 when Giannis got hurt lol

I said i feel the suns are deeper than the bucks, not the hawks. I feel the hawks injuries to Trae and Hunter were major because that's their leading scorer and assist man. And Hunter was a defensive player who averaged 16ppg. Missing those 2 guys with the hawks being young and inexperienced costed them IMO. Plus reddish didn't play until the 2nd half of the series. When i made my original statement the series was very much in limbo, shit the bucks were down 18 when Giannis got hurt lol

They was down 8 and got hurt on the play that made Atlanta go up 10.

For you to say 18 to try to drive home your point is disingenuous as hell.

And the whole the played injured teams like Suns didn’t is wack too.

If Milwaukee stays aggressive, attacks the hoop on offense and not fall in love with the 3 I think they beat the Suns.

Lopez and Holiday (I know I’m picking him again) are the keys to this series as well as Bud. If Lopez can guard the pick & roll solid while scoring some points and Holiday stays aggressive offensively along with Bud not being so risk averse they can make quick work of the Suns if Giannis is at least 80% normal.

too many things gotta go right for Milwaukee in my scenario so I think this is going the distance unless Giannis is straight. If he is straight I like them in 5, if not Suns in 6

They was down 8 and got hurt on the play that made Atlanta go up 10.

For you to say 18 to try to drive home your point is disingenuous as hell.

And the whole the played injured teams like Suns didn’t is wack too.
Not trynna drive any point home lol. They were down 18 earlier that quarter so excuse the fuck outta me for getting the point of the game they were down 18. You assuming the bucks were gonna win that game when they were down double digits a majority of the game is a bold take too. Point is i think the bucks have too many offensive lapses to win the series. Ain't u a pelicans fan? Why u going so hard for Giannis and the bucks? Lol

Not trynna drive any point home lol. They were down 18 earlier that quarter so excuse the fuck outta me for getting the point of the game they were down 18. You assuming the bucks were gonna win that game when they were down double digits a majority of the game is a bold take too. Point is i think the bucks have too many offensive lapses to win the series. Ain't u a pelicans fan? Why u going so hard for Giannis and the bucks? Lol

Bruh. The 3rd quarter they pulled it to 6 quickly and when GA got hurt it was 10.

Also to respond to the edited post, the suns won 9 straight against the injured teams. Bucks almost blew multiple games in their pursuit. I feel the suns are better (2-0) in regular season matchups but both were 1 point games so i hope we're in for a good series

Still don’t understand how you saying Suns are deeper.

Also don’t see why you giving the Suns passes for playing teams with missing players but not the bucks

Either way, I’m happy with whoever wins this. I like both coaches in Monty Williams and Bud. GO SPURS GO!!

I will admit out of the players on the teams I like Giannis and Middleton more than anybody. Chris Paul gets infinite respect and love because he is an NC native but I really like how Middleton worked himself into an All star and Giannis story is shit made for a movie.

that lady singing the star spangled banner is really good!!

Back