Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks (BUCKS WIN 2️⃣nd NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im expecting the suns to win, the bucks offensive droughts will come to bite em this series. I think CP3 will be impactful this series and with a hobbled Giannis im not confident in coach bud out coaching monty

You asked if he was gonna start when he started the entire year and playoffs

View attachment 580431

That don’t matter. And he didn’t start every game this post season.

again. Matchups can dictate starting lineups. Like when PJ got plugged in to start the beginning of the Nets series

Just like Brown started a few games for the Nets.

You know ball right?
I swear y’all do too fucking much

again. Matchups can dictate starting lineups. Like when PJ got plugged in to start the beginning of the Nets series

You know ball right?

Listen man I was just telling you why he said what he said lol

You know ball right?

Bridges started every post season game according to basketball reference………

I’m excited that the season is almost over. Not because I hate any of the teams in the finals or think my team is gonna be good next season

these hot takes……………

they killing me.

LMAO.
On the real though I am excited about the draft and free agency for my shitty team.

I hope he doesn’t make his injury worse.

If he doesn’t look comfortable Bud should pull him quickly and save him from himself.

didn’t you say the same thing with Atlanta being the deeper and better coached team?

lmao

Before Trae young had his foot injury absolutely. Middleton Brook and Portis stepped up to end the series but Jrue has been wack most of the playoffs, and the bucks go through mean offensive droughts and i think Phoenix is a better team than the hawks without hunter and a hobbled trae young and the nets without kyrie and a hobbled harden. I feel the bucks are gonna lose this series

Before Trae young had his foot injury absolutely. Middleton Brook and Portis stepped up to end the series but Jrue has been wack most of the playoffs, and the bucks go through mean offensive droughts and i think Phoenix is a better team than the hawks without hunter and a hobbled trae young and the nets without kyrie and a hobbled harden. I feel the bucks are gonna lose this series

good retort!

On the real, I like this answer better than the one I 1st commented on. You did a good job explaining why you felt the way you do about this series as opposed to just throwing out a cliche without explanation.

no sarcasm

Back