Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks (BUCKS WIN 2️⃣nd NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im rooting for Giannis to get his first.

But I cant call who will win.

Im also not disappointed if CP3 wins

y’all making these 5-6 games picks because y’all think GA ain’t gon play like 3 games?

Because their offense has been complete shit all postseason

Yeah there's always a chance they can get hot but Phoenix is a very good and versatile defense that can give Milwaukee a lot of different looks

Because their offense has been complete shit all postseason

Yeah there's always a chance they can get hot but Phoenix is a very good and versatile defense that can give Milwaukee a lot of different looks

I disagree 100%

they probably had 3 games where the offense was truly shit and one of those was when GA got hurt.

having an okay game on offense don’t men they been completely shit. Same for the Suns. They had maybe 2 games being completely shit

And they playing a much better team defensively and Suns defense hasn’t been incredible.

I disagree 100%

they probably had 3 games where the offense was truly shit and one of those was when GA got hurt.

having an okay game on offense don’t men they been completely shit. Same for the Suns. They had maybe 2 games being completely shit

And they playing a much better team defensively and Suns defense hasn’t been incredible.

I'll admit Milwaukee has a been impressive without Giannis.....but you have to remember Phoenix is a real team....Atlanta was a nice story and they had a good run but the Suns the 2nd seed in the West

The Bucks have been wildly inconsistent on offense all postseason and I don't think they have the one on one players to get buckets like that against Phoenix(MID ain't going to cut it this series imo)

Also I think Phoenix has a massive coaching advantage

I'll admit Milwaukee has a been impressive without Giannis.....but you have to remember Phoenix is a real team....Atlanta was a nice story and they had a good run but the Suns the 2nd seed in the West

The Bucks have been wildly inconsistent on offense all postseason and I don't think they have the one on one players to get buckets like that against Phoenix(MID ain't going to cut it this series imo)

Also I think Phoenix has a massive coaching advantage

You doubting Middleton?

bruh. who guarding son? Crowder? Naw. And when GA come back it’s a rap because their defense gon be pressuring the fuck out of the Suns bigs

If the Bicks grab a win with GA not playing tonight I’ll be tempeted to rest him game two unless he’s 100% on Thursday because them two days off after game 2 would be huge

You saying crowder can’t guard middleton

bridges could’ve made a defensive team this year

Okay. I just wanted to make sure you was talking defensively.

do you think he starts and Suns go small for that matchup

Lopez -Ayton
Portis -Crowder
Tucker - Booker
Mid - Bridges
Jrue - CP3

I can see them matching up like this defensively

Lopez -Ayton
Portis -Crowder
Tucker - Booker
Mid - Bridges
Jrue - CP3

Probably most likely scenario

Lopez -Ayton
Portis -Crowder
Tucker - Booker
Mid - Bridges
Jrue - CP3

Bridges has started every game this season and Crowder has started over half his games for Phoenix......

Back