Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks (BUCKS WIN 2️⃣nd NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You really I’m here acting like FTs ain’t a big deal or indicator how a game goes especially for a home team.
Getting calls can force a team to sub a player out and get a few easy points.

But naw. You wanna say FTs is 5th on why it’s they ain’t winning or the game being closer.

A team had 6 FTs threw 3 quarters and was down because the other team had 20 and was up 18. You give the Bucks just 3 calls and that’s a possible 6 points and being down 12 is different than being down 18

Refs have them pity calls late in the game to make seem okay. Even the JVG said something
I saw 3 missed foul calls but it wasn't like they were getting slaughtered out there. Bucks also missed a decent amount of layups. I feel like the interior, transition and pick and roll defense were bigger problems then missing a few calls here and there. Also their 3rd highest player shooting under 40% from the field was a big factor as well. That's why i personally put it low on my list. If this trend continues next game I'll say u were right but the bucks were a step slow and out of position defensively so that's another reason they gave up a lot of free throws

I saw 3 missed foul calls but it wasn't like they were getting slaughtered out there. Bucks also missed a decent amount of layups. I feel like the interior, transition and pick and roll defense were bigger problems then missing a few calls here and there. Also their 3rd highest player shooting under 40% from the field was a big factor as well. That's why i personally put it low on my list. If this trend continues next game I'll say u were right but the bucks were a step slow and out of position defensively so that's another reason they gave up a lot of free throws

Fast break points was 20-17 in favor of the Suns.

Free throw attempts were 26-16 in favor of the Suns for the game.

Funny enough @Dwayne was correct when he stated Milwaukee got most of their free throw attempts in the 4th quarter when Phoenix built up the lead. Milwaukee got 10 of their 16 attempts in that quarter alone.

NBA.COM has a very intuitive website to find stuff like this.

Bud better go small ball with Giannis at the 5 cause Brook is bbq chicken alert status.

Watching Jrue guard CP brought me tears of joy.

Jrue is easily my second favorite pelican behind Zion. Cp did a lot for the city in his time and even during the trade shit, he was trying to not make it a distraction. It's been so long since he's played here but I'm still happy for him to be on this stage.

Back