Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks (BUCKS WIN 2️⃣nd NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you think free throws are the reason the bucks are losing this game instead of the horrendous pick and roll and interior defense that's your opinion

I agree with that but to an extent. He has a bit of a point as do you.

the Suns have been able to get fouled when they do miss layups and floaters in the paint.

but to be honest the pick & roll defense was really bad and the Suns shot great from the mid range which was also open due to the pick and roll defense being bad. Lol

When a team shoot 20 and you shoot 6 at one point it matter fool.

You still just refuse to admit you was wrong.
Lol name calling ain't necessary brothaman. Tell jrue to stop being buns offensively. Tell Bud to get better rotations, tell the bucks to stop switching centers that struggle with mobility on their guards. Suns are eating in transition too the bucks coulda got back on defense too lls

Lol name calling ain't necessary brothaman. Tell jrue to stop being buns offensively. Tell Bud to get better rotations, tell the bucks to stop switching centers that struggle with mobility on their guards. Suns are eating in transition too the bucks coulda got back on defense too lls

I told you was wrong.

the facts was shown

You still haven’t accepted it because you are bringing up other things.

I just feel it's multiple reasons they're losing this game and the free throw discrepancy is 5th on my list

it isn’t 5th.

you’re reaching now. Lmao.

but you are correct in the pick & roll defense is the major issue. But you can’t put the free throw discrepancy that low if you’re being honest.

if the team plays solid defense but the offense gets bailed out due to questionable fouls it matters a lot.

I agree with that but to an extent. He has a bit of a point as do you.

the Suns have been able to get fouled when they do miss layups and floaters in the paint.

but to be honest the pick & roll defense was really bad and the Suns shot great from the mid range which was also open due to the pick and roll defense being bad. Lol
I said their were a few missed calls but i don't think that's the reason they're losing. I was wrong about the paint shot attempts but the bucks went into the drought i referenced earlier in the 3rd quarter and Jrue was mediocre again

Back