Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks (BUCKS WIN 2️⃣nd NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said their were a few missed calls but i don't think that's the reason they're losing. I was wrong about the paint shot attempts but the bucks went into the drought i referenced earlier in the 3rd quarter and Jrue was mediocre again

I agree it isn’t the main reason they are losing. I also agree that their pick & roll defense was the main issue but you are being dishonest if you put the free throw discrepancy that low on your list.

@Dwayne was also correct that the fourth quarter the discrepancy would get closed when the game is already pretty much over. Before these last few minutes it was a pretty big gap between the attempts.

Bud has to figure out a better way to defend the pick & roll and Holiday has to get aggressive offensively

I agree it isn’t the main reason they are losing. I also agree that their pick & roll defense was the main issue but you are being dishonest if you put the free throw discrepancy that low on your list.

@Dwayne was also correct that the fourth quarter the discrepancy would get closed when the game is already pretty much over. Before these last few minutes it was a pretty big gap between the attempts.

Bud has to figure out a better way to defend the pick & roll and Holiday has to get aggressive offensively

They figured it out kinda late with GA at the 5.

it’s going 7

Lol i just said in the response to hip hop junkie i was wrong about the points in the paint? Why u so fired up about this bruh?

You really I’m here acting like FTs ain’t a big deal or indicator how a game goes especially for a home team.
Getting calls can force a team to sub a player out and get a few easy points.

But naw. You wanna say FTs is 5th on why it’s they ain’t winning or the game being closer.

A team had 6 FTs threw 3 quarters and was down because the other team had 20 and was up 18. You give the Bucks just 3 calls and that’s a possible 6 points and being down 12 is different than being down 18

Refs have them pity calls late in the game to make seem okay. Even the JVG said something

Back