Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Draft thread

@toheeb27
@#1hiphopjunki3

Terrence Clarke declared for the draft. He is a local kat from boston, ma. So I know him. I don't think he should come out yet. I don't think he us ready.

But he is..what you think of him at the next leve draft n all?

@toheeb27
@#1hiphopjunki3

Terrence Clarke declared for the draft. He is a local kat from boston, ma. So I know him. I don't think he should come out yet. I don't think he us ready.

U probably need to talk to someone who watched him in High school bcos the situation they had in Kentucky this season was not the most ideal. Its so crazy how all these 5 star prospects looked like bums this season. Kinda blame @Hustlelitó for deciding to root for them this season and passed on his bad luck to them.

Based on what he put on tape in college, G-League is his level. The three point shooting is terrible and does not help that the free throw shooting also sucks. Showed little ability to create for others too.

Showed some scoring potential and ability to play defense when engaged, but those instances were too few.

@toheeb27
@#1hiphopjunki3

Kentucky struggled like @toheeb27 stated

Clarke now has time to really work on his weaknesses which could be good if he has the right people giving him advice and he is honest with himself. He didn't play alot of games so he is going to need really good measurements and look great (private and NBA draft combine) in workouts to get a few scouts attention. Sometimes not having alot of game tape can work in the players favor

If he knocks those out of the park all it takes is one front office to fall in love with him to draft him.

Back