Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Draft thread

What are some issues you have with his game?

Do you not like his game because you feel it isn't a good mesh with your NBA squad or just in general?
In general. Most of his offensive game is posting, floaters, and mid range shots. I get that's some Jimmy Butler shit, but IMO he is too small and frail early on to not struggle in the league early. Them shits gonna get blocked and he is a inconsistent shooter in general.

Also I don't see the exceptional athleticism that people swears by and I watched his last 3-4 games.

Altman and assistant general manager Mike Gansey are currently in Indianapolis for the NCAA Tournament. Gansey was posted at Bankers Life Fieldhouse for the first day. Both members of the front office who spearhead Cleveland’s draft efforts were also on the road for conference tournaments last weekend. Sources say Gansey was in Nashville for the SEC Tournament watching Arkansas guard Moses Moody, Tennessee’s Keon Johnson and Jaden Springer, the Kentucky kids — BJ Boston and Isaiah Jackson — as well as LSU’s Cameron Thomas. According to sources, Altman also made multiple trips to Orlando’s G League Bubble, seeing Ignite stars Jonathan Kuminga and Jalen Green.

– via Chris Fedor @ Cleveland Plain Dealer

Back