Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

Yall see what Kenyon Martin said about Jr?....Basically saying unless his role changes this is going to be his last year in Houston

Can't say I'd blame them for feeling a way if this is true, I hate how we used him this year and thought he should be getting more minutes

I like Tate but definitely would move him(which we should be doing anyway) so we can open up more time for him

Last edited:
@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

Yall see what Kenyon Martin said about Jr?....Basically saying unless his role changes this is going to be his last year in Houston

Can't say I'd blame them for feeling a way if this true, I've hate how we used this year and thought he should be getting more minutes

I like Tate but definitely would move him(which we should be doing anyway) so we can open up more time for him

I didn’t see it but depending on what we do in the draft I think we should start him. He seems to have better chemistry with scoot, JG and Sengun and is a better 3pt shooter.

@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

Can't say I'd blame them for feeling a way if this true, I've hate how we used this year and thought he should be getting more minutes

I didn’t see it but depending on what we do in the draft I think we should start him. He seems to have better chemistry with scoot, JG and Sengun and is a better 3pt shooter.
Yeah it’s time to move on from TATE and let my boy KJ get that burn. He flashes more anyway.

Back