Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Lol look at this mane acting uppity again. Y'all had a losing record like a mawfucka when Lavine was in last year. It's not a team achievement i personally hated when the hawks and Pistons had 4 all stars
I don't think he should have been there, I've always was on the side of not rewarding bad teams

He helped them out in so many ways from playing to being a GM bringing in Shaq and Kobe. They need to treat that man with more respect

Word, but this is cause Jerry West and his fam be on some asshole shit.

Lmaooo. Idk why but ima push this narrative until it becomes true.

He helped them out in so many ways from playing to being a GM bringing in Shaq and Kobe. They need to treat that man with more respect

Or if ownership has a problem with him they deal with it how they see fit regardless of the great things hes done for them

Lakers are the Lakers with or without him bruh

Lowkey this is some Greg oden type shit. Looked great in small flashes but he's played less games then oden if I'm not mistaken

Man it just shows all that it takes to be an all time great.

Having all time great talent aint enough.

It takes a lot, including a bunch of luck.

We gotta respect our all timers more.

I never wanted him but when we got him I had to cheer for fam and he did some good things but the I can see it aint what other folks think he is
In a perfect world you get rid of the energy that surrounds the team when Zion is involved.

The good thing is I think you can do a lot that would better the team if you just move him.

For example if you sent him to Indy for Brogdon and Turner I would think even something like that would raise the ceiling of the team

I never wanted him but when we got him I had to cheer for fam and he did some good things but the I can see it aint what other folks think he is
You wanted the Pelicans to draft Ja?

Back