Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Why would they, stop rewarding bad teams
There’s a lack of healthy talent at the frontcourt position in the west

I feel like they only award one loser every year and going by that I feel they would pick Murray over Ingram

but the reserves are two guards booker and CP3 and Gobert and Towns as the frontcourt

you still have a frontcourt spot and two wild cards

Luka would have to be a wild card and maybe Donovan Mitchell as the other

you now have that last frontcourt spot

who else is there?

PG hurt
Kawhi never played
Draymond hurt

unless they pick Anthony Davis but I don’t think they will because of the time missed

it’s gonna have to be Ingram at default

UNLESS

you pick Anthony edwards who’s putting up decent allstar numbers on a better team

Being petty because he helped other teams

I remember him giving the Lakers the oppurtunity to make him a consultant before going to the warriors. I could be remembering wrong though.

It could be the Lakers are being petty. But it could also be that privately Jerry West is a dick.

Lmaooo. I would love for reporting to come out about how Jerry West been going to games and making crazy demands to the point the Lakers took away his tickets.

Crazy how Zion was gonna miss a few weeks but hes now missed half the season.

Like wtf is going on with Zion?
Exactly why I have no desire for them to try getting him right now. There's no rush and he needs to prove he can even be healthy first.

Y'all done went from knickstape at the start of the season to talking about not going after Zion cause he hasn't proven to be healthy at this point in his career.

Well alright

Crazy how Zion was gonna miss a few weeks but hes now missed half the season.

Like wtf is going on with Zion?
He’s done

they gonna max him out and then he’s gonna request a trade later on

which is why they shouldn’t be trying to win games to become the 11th best team in the west

they need to win games to see what they have with the pieces they hope to have to move forward

tanking games for yet another lotto pick does nothing but continue to kick the can down the road

He’s done

they gonna max him out and then he’s gonna request a trade later on

which is why they shouldn’t be trying to win games to become the 11th best team in the west

Lmaooo. You agenda posting, which is cool.

But im curious to find out whats really going on with Zion.

How much more serious is his injury than they let on, or even knew.

Idc bout Zions future in NO right now. Just genuinely curious on if Zion is gonna play this season or not.

Back