Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Lmaooo. You agenda posting, which is cool.

But im curious to find out whats really going on with Zion.

How much more serious is his injury than they let on, or even knew.

Idc bout Zions future in NO right now. Just genuinely curious on if Zion is gonna play this season or not.
there hasnt been any word from any of the bloggers or the organization

my guess and it's probably captain obvious

he either suits up after AS break or doesnt play at all

im fine with either one. My ONLY gripe at this point is the amount of minutes Temple keeps getting over Murphy. I just realized Murphy just got out of protocols but no one had even said he was in them.

If they are going to lose, lose with the guys that you either see being part of the vision or trade pieces to get the value up.

Y'all done went from knickstape at the start of the season to talking about not going after Zion cause he hasn't proven to be healthy at this point in his career.

Well alright

Aye fam, other than Zion to NY jokes to fuck with NO fans, ive consistently said I dont want to trade for Zion.

Too risky. If he comes to NY after his contract ends, cool. Hes too talented to not take THAT risk.

But trading a ton of draft capital for him? I wouldnt take that risk.

Been saying that since day 1

they need to win games to see what they have with the pieces they hope to have to move forward

tanking games for yet another lotto pick does nothing but continue to kick the can down the road
lol Nigga please

Banchero or holmgren >>> seeing how competitive Willie green can be with Devonte Graham

LOL, Spo is here trying to avoid coaching the All Star game and this dude really thinks his team did something.
We've won 9 out of our last 13 this ain't got a damn thing to do with Spo. And Beta stop pointing to standings y'all haven't separated yourselves from the pack lls

Lmaooo. You agenda posting, which is cool.

But im curious to find out whats really going on with Zion.

How much more serious is his injury than they let on, or even knew.

Idc bout Zions future in NO right now. Just genuinely curious on if Zion is gonna play this season or not.
Lol ok my fault

he’s done

lol Nigga please

Banchero or holmgren >>> seeing how competitive Willie green can be with Devonte Graham
Graham plays for them now

those two dudes dont

and its a .25% chance if you're in the top 4. It's not a sure thing anymore

funny how you keep taking every chance you get to shit on Graham. What did he do to you? He didnt RT you or something?

The tension between Jerry and the organization been there since Phil first run. Those two had something going on.

And obviously Jeannie took Phil side. It was not that serious for while. Ryan West worked for the Lakers until a couple years ago.

I think when Jerry was taking lil shots at Lakers in the media a couple years back that’s when shit went left behind the scenes. Now it’s hitting national media since he’s talking about it.

Graham plays for them now

those two dudes dont

and its a .25% chance if you're in the top 4. It's not a sure thing anymore

funny how you keep taking every chance you get to shit on Graham. What did he do to you? He didnt RT you or something?
He sucks man that’s all

It’s silly to prioritize Graham or anybody on this team over a top 4 pick

Ingram and Val you already know what they give you

Hayes is a bust
kira out
Jose getting time now so you getting that anyways
NAW inefficient as a player but you can give him more time as the season goes

so really there’s nothing extra you get out of trying to make the playoffs and not securing a higher draft pick

especially when the Zion trade is looming in the near future

He sucks man that’s all

It’s silly to prioritize Graham or anybody on this team over a top 4 pick

Ingram and Val you already know what they give you

Hayes is a bust
kira out
Jose getting time now so you getting that anyways
NAW inefficient as a player but you can give him more time as the season goes

so really there’s nothing extra you get out of trying to make the playoffs and not securing a higher draft pick

especially when the Zion trade is looming in the near future
All of this is gibberish cause you're making a ton of assumptions

Back