Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Never knew why they went away from her in the first place

They're talking about Kyrie Irving on first take. Stephen A went IN.

I think shit looks worse on Kyrie, if it's about people who lost their jobs what about the people who have died ? And if that's how he felt and it's not something his publicist whipped up in 5 minutes, he should have came out and actually voiced how he felt so there was clarity instead of not saying anything. All of this shit is just bizarre.

Without Kyrie Irving I don't think Brooklyn gets out of the East.

He doesn't owe anyone an explanation tho fam. It's his money and livelihood on the line. What is it that some of you are losing that has you so irritated and invested?

He doesn't owe anyone an explanation tho fam. It's his money and livelihood on the line. What is it that some of you are losing that has you so irritated and invested?
Dude can't be putting out he's the voice of the voiceless and he's not saying anything, that's my only issue. Take the shot or don't but you're taking that particular moniker of being a voice then start using that voice

Dude can't be putting out he's the voice of the voiceless and he's not saying anything, that's my only issue. Take the shot or don't but you're taking that particular moniker of being a voice then start using that voice

I'd say give him time. He's shown he will put his money and time where his mouth is and will come up with initiatives to support shit he believes in.

But "shut up and dribble" is easier.

Back