2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Apart from the Turnovers (Lebron +Westbrook), a lot of that was pretty encouraging. I needed to see some sign of life going into the season.

Davion Mitchell is surprising me with his offensive production since he’s been drafted

i think if this is who he actually is combined with him being a terror on ballhandlers I think in a few months Fox can be linked to the trade block

At the rate at which u are going, u will have them in the lottery by next week.
Lol sorry when you read articles and listen to pods it makes selections change

I had to pump my breaks because I keep forgetting udoka is coach and that Boston’s backcourt rotation maybe doesn’t have good enough shooting or size

I think Horford makes a world of difference and tatum’s ascension as a top 15 ish player with brown being healthy is what I was originally thinking of

• Haha
Reactions: toheeb27
slam-245457549-1509798526044563-7339945460179182608-n-1.jpg

We doing a separate thread when they drop the list or nah?

• Goat
Reactions: BDBIID
Lol sorry when you read articles and listen to pods it makes selections change

I had to pump my breaks because I keep forgetting udoka is coach and that Boston’s backcourt rotation maybe doesn’t have good enough shooting or size

I think Horford makes a world of difference and tatum’s ascension as a top 15 ish player with brown being healthy is what I was originally thinking of

Tatum will be in everyone's top 10 by the end of the season. MVP candidate.

Noticed @Hustlelitó has not tagged me to any Malik Monk Jr posts this preseason. Your boy is struggling. Turnover prone was something i was not expecting, but the 7 turnovers the last game shows dude is 2nd guessing himself.

• Haha
Reactions: King Freeman