Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Looked horrible tonight

He was awful and really struggled during summer league too

He still very left hand dominant even though you can tell he's really been working on his right, doesnt get to the basket or foul line and his 3 ball never goes in

Dude has very long way and the only way I see him becoming a positive force on the floor is to become a better shooter and I dont think thats going to happen

Its great for Detroit to land Cade and now they dont have rely on Hayes being the lynchpin of the offense, I wonder how invested Weaver and Casey are and if they look to move him.....or since it makes sense for Detroit to be bad one more year theres really no better way to do that than play Hayes a ton of minutes

There's pieces on both sides

Kyrie will still miss games just because, gotta take into account his injury history and the chances of playing a New York team is big with two of them gon be in the tournament.

Whoever trades for Kyrie gets nothing IMO

Hayes will progress faster off the ball

Killian more advanced than Frank was coming in On offense but he not as good and he more of an off guard.

I didn’t even project him as a PG pre draft but Casey keeps playing him with other off guards

my pre Draft comparison for Killian I liked most was Manu Ginobli who’s not a PG, if you can’t tell I don’t rate Casey lol

Back