Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I don't lolololol I want the Lakers to win but I do wanna see a Nets vs Lakers showdown with everyone healthy but Lakers need to win that lmao.

Blake and Aldridge took vet minimums and Harden left like 45 mil in Houston to join the Nets. If I was Harden I'd be pissed.

Harden asked for a trade. That's not on kyrie.

Blake and Aldridge were taking vet min deals regardless of where they landed. They chose up.

He left Houston to join KD and Kyrie because they're friends and he felt it was his best chance at a ring.

They didn't have to take vet mins and could have gotten more. They came to Brooklyn because of their Big 3.

It's disrespectful to the team and could have largely avoided if he communicated something and not left everyone hanging or the GM speaking on him. As a leader, they shouldn't have to speak on his behalf.

He didn't leave Houston to go to bkn he got traded there months after formerly requesting a trade. It wasn't some grand scheme he committed too. Bkn saw he was available and gave up the best package for him.

Name one team that was gonna pay blake or Aldridge who came out of retirement after having heart issues more than the min. Name one and drop the receipts. I'll wait.

I don't understand who kyrie left hanging. We've known for months he wasn't about getting the vaccine and while he didn't go to press no one with the nets said he was ducking the team or not communicating. It's not a ben Simmons situation. But again drop the receipts to back that up. I'll wait.

He didn't leave Houston to go to bkn he got traded there months after formerly requesting a trade. It wasn't some grand scheme he committed too. Bkn saw he was available and gave up the best package for him.

Name one team that was gonna pay blake or Aldridge who came out of retirement after having heart issues more than the min. Name one and drop the receipts. I'll wait.

I don't understand who kyrie left hanging. We've known for months he wasn't about getting the vaccine and while he didn't go to press no one with the nets said he was ducking the team or not communicating. It's not a ben Simmons situation. But again drop the receipts to back that up. I'll wait.

Harden picked the Nets. He wasn’t going anywhere else besides there and maybe another place but the decision was his.

Last edited:
Harden picked the Nets. He wasn’t going anywhere else besides there and maybe another post but the decision was his.

He said he was cool with going to miami, LA, bkn, mil, phi.

Post the receipts saying otherwise. I got about 10 mins till these ribs cooked.

Nah but regardless of the trade details, this shit is bizarre and he should be held accountable for it as he is. As a leader of the Nets, he left his teammates hanging and fans who want to see him play.

If you want to be the "voice of the voiceless" then say something about it, if you're mad people are losing their jobs what about those who have died ? A simple response could have avoided a lot and the media would have moved on.

Either way good luck Brooklyn !

He's giving up millions. What's less accountable than that. Tf?

Back