Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Oh yeah let them worry about what Ax wants instead lol

Also let’s not act like they make the playoffs this year so what difference does it make?

also with a trade of Zion coming soon I would feel better with the top 4 pick instead of getting another Jaxon hayes in the draft
Man go to bed

Lol iont think their fans want to tank this year they want to see a team start building positive qualities. With black coaches getting shaky job opportunities I'd rather see him succeed
Their fans are gonna see another year ending as a 10th seed at best

also you can still build positive qualities and lose honestly

but yeah let’s handcuff ourselves more in the event that Zion is gone because we’re worried about Willie green lol

playoffs?! you wanna talk about playoffs?!

I mean yeah making the playoffs is cool (I really really doubt it) but in the grand scheme eh
Btw since it’s January

View attachment 740453
Like 3 games separate like 5 teams for the last spot or some shit as of today

I told you go to bed already

Last edited:
You doing the same thing you tell me not to do AP lol.

Btw I wish we would have gave Jared Harper more playing time. I was a big fan of his.
Nah, he made an outlandish statement trying to dig up an old post of yours talking about the month of January. Well, it's January and 3 games separate 5 teams for the final spot.

I was just telling him it's not like their season is over in January to start trying to get lotto balls.

I was more in support of what Ax was saying that chasing wins is more important now instead of chasing ping pong balls. And I believe the hardest part of their schedule is over as well so it's not unrealistic to believe they can get some streaks going and leap teams in front of them

I wanna see what the wizards do with trez, Bryant, Gafford, rui, bertans, Deni and Kuz eventually because you can’t play all of those guys and everybody stays happy

Those guys mins getting cut first. I want develop Deni though. Bertans can get the fuck out the city. He way over paid

Has Rui been playing well since he's been back? I haven't seen so far and Bryant will probably be minutes restricted anyway. Kuz seems to have found his groove he has to play and isn't Bertans shooting terribly or am I thinking of someone else?🤔

Rui came back more aggressive and played really physical in his 1st game back. I was happily surprised it's like some of how Harrell plays rubbed off on Rui.

Fuck Bertans. That muthafucka can't check a box on a test. He supposed to be a shooter but doesn't even do that on a consistent basis. If Bertans has a good shooting game he will miss the same shots for the next 2-3 games. Like I said earlier he can get the fuck out the city.

Back