Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Who want Sato?

Jose Alvarado bout to get all dem minutes

Patrick Williams seen with no cast or brace on his injured wrist #BullsNation
xkQ6VhsOfH2YjU4qeT5drHqwEhRpVmBgPPTYFRwGshs-wwLHPpqP0YuiLqUFd9jE5KxRtU5SZzlI0Do=s640-c-fcrop64=1,0000195bffffe6a4-nd-v1
ch.png

Last edited:
I wanna see what the wizards do with trez, Bryant, Gafford, rui, bertans, Deni and Kuz eventually because you can’t play all of those guys and everybody stays happy
Has Rui been playing well since he's been back? I haven't seen so far and Bryant will probably be minutes restricted anyway. Kuz seems to have found his groove he has to play and isn't Bertans shooting terribly or am I thinking of someone else?🤔

Has Rui been playing well since he's been back? I haven't seen so far and Bryant will probably be minutes restricted anyway. Kuz seems to have found his groove he has to play and isn't Bertans shooting terribly or am I thinking of someone else?🤔
Rui playing his 2nd game tonight but he’s come off the bench for both games and it’s not a lot of PT so it’s way too small of a sample size

Bertans doesn’t get much PT either but when he actually plays 20 or more he’s okay but it’s far and few and between

still ass though

neither can play D

Back