Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

You shouldn’t cut Deni mins though because he was a another reason why the wizards were doing great early on because of his defense

I agree with that 100%. But you know that is what's going to happen though. Even though it's my team we're talking about the fucking Wizards. They're more likely to do some wrong dumb shit than the easy right thing.

it’s kinda controversial but I could see trading bertans by attaching rui as well

You don't think a contender would trade for Bertans straight up? I don't want to trade Rui. If Rui attached what type of players you think we getting back?

How you feel about kispert?

I like Kispert. He plays hard even when he fucks up he going 100mph. I would give Kispert all of Bertans mins. Bertans only get the mins he gets because he making all that fucking money.

Let me add Kispert is a shooter as well.

You don't think a contender would trade for Bertans straight up? I don't want to trade Rui. If Rui attached what type of players you think we getting back?
Lol hell nah

bertans saved himself a bit last season but this year he shooting 40% from the field and 34% from three to get you 6ppg

granted he’s not playing mins but his contract is disgusting based on what he’s given the past two seasons

16 mil a year for like 3 more years lol

as far as players coming back? I didn’t even think of that tbh man get a FRP back or something lol

Last edited:
Lol hell nah

bertans saved himself a bit last season but this year he shooting 40% from the field and 34% from three to get you 6ppg

granted he’s not playing mins but his contract is disgusting based on what he’s given the past two seasons

16 mil a year lol

Bertans don't deserve no minutes. That dude couldn't cover someone even if he had a blanket. Add to that if he ain't hitting shots which he usually ain't. He serves absolutely no purpose on the floor.

Bertans and his agent knew what they were doing after the season he had when he said fuck playing in the bubble. He knew he could only fuck up his money not make any more no matter how well he performed in the bubble.

The Wizards dumb asses went for it and paid him all that money. Now look at us and that bum riding the bench

So who do you think Rui could bring back in a trade?

I like Kispert. He plays hard even when he fucks up he going 100mph. I would give Kispert all of Bertans mins. Bertans only get the mins he gets because he making all that fucking money.

Let me add Kispert is a shooter as well.
In an ideal world kispert starts with Deni but you can’t do that because Kuz is there. Idk either way you have to consolidate somewhere regardless

i can’t even say Bench bertans completely because he makes too much and him stretching the floor is valuable. He scores in bunches it’s just very inconsistent lol

you have to get rid of two guys at minimum

actually kispert can play the bench for another year

A9ECBE45-9D08-49FC-8DD5-D664DFFEDA06.jpeg

Let’s look at this for example

even when I don’t include Monroe that’s a 10 man rotation (way too much)

nobody on the bench is gonna get enough mins consistently and 3 of those guys on the bench actually need the mins to develop. What happens when you add Thomas Bryant to the mix as well? Lol and trez didn’t even play

omg and I forgot about KCP in all of this

Last edited:
In an ideal world kispert starts with Deni but you can’t do that because Kuz is there. Idk either way you have to consolidate somewhere regardless

i can’t even say Bench bertans completely because he makes too much and him stretching the floor is valuable. He scores in bunches it’s just very inconsistent lol

you have to get rid of two guys at minimum

actually kispert can play the bench for amother year

Deni and Kispert should get a lot of mins with the 2nd unit. We need to look at playing Deni with Kuz at the 4 against certain line ups.

Kispert can stretch the floor plus he tries to play defense and rebound the ball. Bertans treats the game as if he in a fucking 3pt contest and all he supposed to do is shoot the ball.

I wouldn't start Kispert right now either.

Crazy we got Bryant Gafford, Rui, Harrell, Bertans and Todd. I still want to see what young kid Todd has potential wise.

Idk what rui can get back in a trade since he just came back and playing for the first time this year. However I really like Rui as a dual forward he just has to work on his 3 ball game and defense alot

I have no idea what teams think of him but if I was a team I would love to get him

View attachment 740591

Let’s look at this for example

even when I don’t include Monroe that’s a 10 man rotation (way too much)

nobody on the bench is gonna get enough mins consistently and 3 of those guys on the bench actually need the mins to develop. What happens when you add Thomas Bryant to the mix as well? Lol

omg and I forgot about KCP in all of this

Something is going happen what it is I don't know yet but as long as Bertans gets the boot. That could possibly be a positive start.

Idk what rui can get back in a trade since he just came back and playing for the first time this year. However I really like Rui as a dual forward he just has to work on his 3 ball game and defense alot

I have no idea what teams think of him but if I was a team I would love to get him

After Rui gets all the way back I want to see if is a better rebounder.

Since we talking about developing players even though more than likely can't be packaged together it seems like Harrell would be the one to trade along with Bertans so the young guys can get those mins to develop.

Something is going happen what it is I don't know yet but as long as Bertans gets the boot. That could possibly be a positive start.

You can’t even get rid of the guys you got rid of Westbrook for because they are all positive factors on the team and then you can’t trade the young guys because of the potential lol

I’ll Maybe end with idk how it’ll happen but I think

Thomas Bryant
Bertans
Rui (sadly)

need to be gone to make all of this work

After Rui gets all the way back I want to see if is a better rebounder.

Since we talking about developing players even though more than likely can't be packaged together it seems like Harrell would be the one to trade along with Bertans so the young guys can get those mins to develop.

My thing is, is he gonna get enough mins to showcase if he got better at all? Also with Kuz and trez and Gafford/Bryant where are the rebounds Gonna come from? I don’t see the runway for him to playing big mins to grow on this team anymore

And I’m against moving Trez. He’s a culture player and a great 6th man and he brings actual grit and toughness to the team. He was gonna box KCP out at half time lol I would keep him no matter what

You can’t even get rid of the guys you got rid of Westbrook for because they are all positive factors on the team and then you can’t trade the young guys because of the potential lol

I’ll Maybe end with idk how it’ll happen but I think

Thomas Bryant
Bertans
Rui (sadly)

need to be gone to make all of this work

My thing is, is he gonna get enough mins to showcase if he got better at all? Also with Kuz and trez and Gafford/Bryant where are the rebounds Gonna come from? I don’t see the runway for him to playing big mins to grow on this team anymore

And I’m against moving Trez. He’s a culture player and a great 6th man and he brings actual grit and toughness to the team. He was gonna box KCP out at half time lol I would keep him no matter what

Shit is tough cause I like Bryant and think it does make sense to keep Gafford over him. Kuz rebounding this great out of necessity right now his totals are going to drop. You right about Gafford and Bryant with the boards though.

I felt that when typing trading Harrell but since we not contending it makes sense to see what the young boys got and if that take moving Harrell then even though I wouldn't like it I'd probably do it.

Shit is tough cause I like Bryant and think it does make sense to keep Gafford over him. Kuz rebounding this great out of necessity right now his totals are going to drop. You right about Gafford and Bryant with the boards though.

I felt that when typing trading Harrell but since we not contending it makes sense to see what the young boys got and if that take moving Harrell then even though I wouldn't like it I'd probably do it.
Nah do that shit lol

Back