Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Lol @Sony Montana, you seen that the Suns commentator is in his feelings on Twitter cause we beat the shit out the Suns last night?

Lol I heard about it but I didn’t look to see what he said

Edit: I just read it

Eddie Johnson gotta be better than that lol
I didn't even need to ask to know it was Eddie hating ass lol. He always talks shit after losses lol.

Lol mans called himself a forum GOAT. But they're 4 and 5 year players but their roles haven't been the focal point of the offense until last season. Niggaz forget Stevens made Jaylen come off the bench the year after we got to the ECF. Portland has been together for 10 fuckin years and less successful in the playoffs. It's idiotic to break up a duo that's under 25 in their 2nd year of trying to be the focal points offensively. Just need to approve the shooting around them not panic and make an ass backwards move

This and they need to add size/strength at the 4 and security at 5 for Williams III being out so much...and yea an actual PG.

Are you basing this off of his daddy? Maybe but that’s not me though

I just remember the thon maker like hype

Dad mainly it being Bol Bol.

Manute Jr
Noah Bol etc

Doesn't catch the eye like Bol Bol. Always felt he was overrated due to the novelty factor. That’s just me though. I never seen it.

Last edited:
Ahhh gotcha I feel you

Look at Tacko Fall

I see the potential of Bol Bol in theory but he would never play more than 15 mins a night if it was up to me

they hyped him up something serious coming to the draft

had that man in the green room with the real picks, had him buying a nice suit and getting on the bus with the lotto picks and had that boy sitting there for hours crying

Back