Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Tyler and Herro got a combined 60 points off the bench

knicks had only 6 bench points tonight and they was all from grimes lol

Last edited:
Bulls proving they aren't a fluke thus far.

BUT

If we don't get a W against healthy:
GSW
Philly
Heat

Squads I'ma be a lil nervous.
I’m a be at the GSW game I think we can squeeze that one

but Philly and the Heat might be an L , cuz our inside and big men be getting sonnet regularly

I think it's safe to say Lebron is better than Jordan at this point.

The man is putting up an efficient 27 points a game at 37 in his 19th season. That's ridiculous.

I'm glad Tatum finally spoke up and said enough of trying to divide the 2 jays. This is following up postgame comments saying they talked for 2 hours after the Knicks game and watched individual tape on how they can use their teammates better

I think it's safe to say Lebron is better than Jordan at this point.

The man is putting up an efficient 27 points a game at 37 in his 19th season. That's ridiculous.
Longevity wise i think he's the GOAT people might want to say Jordan's peak was better but Bron has been top 5 in three different decades, has a chance to get 40K points 10K boards and 10K assists. Being the youngest/fastest to reach certain milestones and being the oldest to accomplish things should be appreciated

I'm glad Tatum finally spoke up and said enough of trying to divide the 2 jays. This is following up postgame comments saying they talked for 2 hours after the Knicks game and watched individual tape on how they can use their teammates better

I don't understand why the basketball world wants to break them up. That team they got is just ass offensively and those two aren't Luka, Trae, Jokic or Lebron - they can't carry a poor offensive team to an average one. They still got a top 10 defense. I say keep them together and retool.

Portland comparison only stems from two players there with the same skillsets and neither are versatile and the team would benefit if one was moved to make the team as a whole a bit more well rounded because there’s no other assets that can do that. Also the fact that it’s been years with no real growth as far as getting to the next level as a team to the point of stagnation. Sure there’s outlier years where you do really good but that’s usually a byproduct of everything going right.

that’s where the comparison stops

But what do we know we’re just a HOF player and a forum GOAT saying it so I guess it doesn’t mean much
Lol mans called himself a forum GOAT. But they're 4 and 5 year players but their roles haven't been the focal point of the offense until last season. Niggaz forget Stevens made Jaylen come off the bench the year after we got to the ECF. Portland has been together for 10 fuckin years and less successful in the playoffs. It's idiotic to break up a duo that's under 25 in their 2nd year of trying to be the focal points offensively. Just need to approve the shooting around them not panic and make an ass backwards move

Lol mans called himself a forum GOAT. But they're 4 and 5 year players but their roles haven't been the focal point of the offense until last season. Niggaz forget Stevens made Jaylen come off the bench the year after we got to the ECF. Portland has been together for 10 fuckin years and less successful in the playoffs. It's idiotic to break up a duo that's under 25 in their 2nd year of trying to be the focal points offensively. Just need to approve the shooting around them not panic and make an ass backwards move

Not only that, wing players like them are at a premium. You don't give that up because "it didn't work out", you sit them down and make it work.

I don't understand why the basketball world wants to break them up. That team they got is just ass offensively and those two aren't Luka, Trae, Jokic or Lebron - they can't carry a poor offensive team to an average one. They still got a top 10 defense. I say keep them together and retool.
I pointed out a few days ago our starting and backup point guard shoot under 30% from 3 including horford shooting under 30% from 3 and scoring in single digits every game with Rob only scoring 5 feet and in. These guys are averaging 50ppg with no floor spacing, no point guard and no center and turning Brown and Tatum into point forwards when we're one of the worst shooting teams in the league. They have flaws they need to improve on but a lot of players in their age range have a better supporting cast around them

Not only that, wing players like them are at a premium. You don't give that up because "it didn't work out", you sit them down and make it work.
They've been calling me crazy and stubborn because i don't want us to split up 2 way wings under 25 knowing we're not a free agent destination lls

Back