Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

True but we was like 5 gakes under .500 two weeks ago.

We back fam

Rockets W
Celtics L
Pistons W
Wizards L
Hawks W
Wolves W
Pistons W
Thunder
Raptors
Pacers
Celtics
Celtics
Spurs
Mavs
Hawks
Hornets
Wolves
Sonics

You got a very favorable schedule right now. You guys are winning games but I think you know as well if you were playing any decent teams lately it would probably be all losses lol

Not shitting on y’all per se but really just saying these wins are fool’s gold as far as evaluating the Knicks. I mean the last 3 games had no star players from the other team on them lol

They still are garbage right now and I think you would agree. Actually you’ve said it lol the way they are playing isn’t good and you’ve been lucky but I mean with the way this year is, a W is a W no matter how it came and it matters

Rockets W
Celtics L
Pistons W
Wizards L
Hawks W
Wolves W
Pistons W
Thunder
Raptors
Pacers
Celtics
Celtics
Spurs
Mavs
Hawks
Hornets
Wolves
Sonics

You got a very favorable schedule right now. You guys are winning games but I think you know as well if you were playing any decent teams lately it would probably be all losses lol

Not shitting on y’all per se but really just saying these wins are fool’s gold as far as evaluating the Knicks. I mean the last 3 games had no star players from the other team on them lol

They still are garbage right now and I think you would agree. Actually you’ve said it lol the way they are playing isn’t good and you’ve been lucky but I mean with the way this year is, a W is a W no matter how it came and it matters

Fam we playing waaaaay under our talent level.

We not talented enough for like a deep push or anything. But we talented enough to he a decent team.

And we playing way under that to the tune of the starters scorong 6 points and giving up 7 turn overs to the Pistons missing all their rotational guys.

I say that to say, ill take winning 4 out of the last 5 until this shit gets figured out.

Idk if its a coaching change, a trade, or just the team putting it together but something bound to happen.

And if we can win games and get back to .500 in the meantime, all the better

Also another alarming thing is the past 3 games against really bad opponents, RJ is averaging 10.8 ppg on like 29% shooting from the field

And this is the guy Ironman was boasting about closing out a game against the wolves without their 3 best players and giving infinite passes to

Fam we playing waaaaay under our talent level.

We not talented enough for like a deep push or anything. But we talented enough to he a decent team.

And we playing way under that to the tune of the starters scorong 6 points and giving up 7 turn overs to the Pistons missing all their rotational guys.

I say that to say, ill take winning 4 out of the last 5 until this shit gets figured out.

Idk if its a coaching change, a trade, or just the team putting it together but something bound to happen.

And if we can win games and get back to .500 in the meantime, all the better
Word I mean even if shit is bad, if you can get the wins while trying to fix it, it’s even better

I kinda compare it to Miami’s issues lately with all the players out. We’re still getting wins despite being depleted so once everybody comes back, we should be in prime position

Hopefully anyways

ha ha man dont give these katz what they want....everyone criticizes their players when they aren't playing well. These niggas know what they doing....
We're just not content with below average play and we're outspoken about it. We're used to guys playing hard and not folding down the stretch. Even the IT/Crowder Celtics played hard and didn't blow this many leads. They don't care and our fanbase ain't accepting this shitty level of play

We're just not content with below average play and we're outspoken about it. We're used to guys playing hard and not folding down the stretch. Even the IT/Crowder Celtics played hard and didn't blow this many leads. They don't care and our fanbase ain't accepting this shitty level of play
How much is udoka to blame? Does he hold guys accountable for all the threes? Does he know J rich should never be in the corner?

I think it's funny. They weren't playing for Stevens and wanted a black coach, basically handpicked him. NOW they ain't playing for him either....(the defensive energy is better) But them nigs still sucking....

Brad Stevens though shit was gon be sweet.

I told yall in here soon as the fire Ainge movement was successful that Im starting the Fire Brad movement.

The movement is moving.

Fire Brad!

Stevens really doesn't have much to with this. It's the players and it's always been the players. Yea certain pieces just don't fit and some roster adjustments need to be made. But it's the players.

Back