Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Hey man, when Beta was trollin talking about JT being thrusted to the top because he was lightskin. And having his JB > JT posts.

Didn’t see any pushback from ya. Instead I recall a passive aggressive post from Ghost talking about “look at the offense when Jaylen is in and guess who is out” and then you feeding into bringing up who was the leading scorer of the two in one of the ECF’s.

Idk man, couldn’t have my best player out here like that. Maybe we took it wrong but shit looked crazy. But within the context it all was said.
:js4:

lol I meant that though

But i will walk back jaylen being as good or can be better than Tatum

over time a couple things have been apparent

I’m starting to think jaylen don’t have it in him to be the leading man (which isn’t such a bad thing) and also I think over time, more and more ppl might not fuck with him like that

namely horford and smart

I’ll throw Schroeder in there for the heck of it because he never gets along with anybody lol

I’m even heavier on the trade jaylen campaign now

To me his value is lower now at the moment but doing marginal shit like trading j rich, Schroeder, Rob Williams, not gonna do it

You also just might get addition by subtraction from moving jaylen

Hey man, when Beta was trollin talking about JT being thrusted to the top because he was lightskin. And having his JB > JT posts.

Didn’t see any pushback from ya. Instead I recall a passive aggressive post from Ghost talking about “look at the offense when Jaylen is in and guess who is out” and then you feeding into bringing up who was the leading scorer of the two in one of the ECF’s.

Idk man, couldn’t have my best player out here like that. Maybe we took it wrong but shit looked crazy. But within the context it all was said.
:js4:
When ghost and Beta made those posts at that point of the season Tatum was shooting 37% from the field and Brown was more efficient and playing at a higher level. These past 2 games have been rough for Jaylen but the difference with him being the lead guy and when Tatum was the lead guy is the absence of Smart and Schroder driving to the basket. Brown setting up the offense without a point guard doesn't play to his strengths. U gonna ignore when i posted Tatum being player of the week? Or how about when i posted him leading the eastern conference in points for the month of December. U can remember a post from ghost (not me) but claim i disrespect Tatum. I just don't blindly cheer for guys when they're not playing well

I’m even heavier on the trade jaylen campaign now

To me his value is lower now at the moment but doing marginal shit like trading j rich, Schroeder, Rob Williams, not gonna do it

You also just might get addition by subtraction from moving jaylen
I don't think we need to trade him unless it's for another borderline star. Just trading him for spare parts and not addressing the poor shooting and rebounding would be a backwards move

I'm disgusted by his play but im not gonna turn on Jaylen because he struggled the past 2 games after averaging 28 last week.

Apparently he woulda had 8 potential assist if we could hit an open shot

I don't think we need to trade him unless it's for another borderline star. Just trading him for spare parts and not addressing the poor shooting and rebounding would be a backwards move
Trade him for multiple guys that can defend and shoot is what I would do for jaylen. I said brooks and tyus and Clarke. How do you not like that? Also you got enes freedom on the squad and can’t rebound lol how sway?

What borderline star do you have in mind for him?

Trade him for multiple guys that can defend and shoot is what I would do for jaylen. I said brooks and tyus and Clarke. How do you not like that? Also you got enes freedom on the squad and can’t rebound lol how sway?

What borderline star do you have in mind for him?
Lol freedom is a great offensive rebounder but poor on the defensive glass, same with Rob. Honestly if the Kings are serious about moving Fox I'd listen. Also i think Memphis is high on Brooks and won't move him

lol you just said you wanted shooting though

Fox can’t shoot for shit

But I mean just getting a PG would help

Man they gonna tell you to take the buddy hield, Marvin bagley and Chimieze metu package lol

You should turn on Jaylen because Tyler Herro is having a better year than him lol
He's been disappointing at times but he was dealing with injuries most of the season. He played well the 3 games before the last 2. He needs to play better no doubt about that, but i still have patience he'll play better

He's been disappointing at times but he was dealing with injuries most of the season. He played well the 3 games before the last 2. He needs to play better no doubt about that, but i still have patience he'll play better
Him turning into a budding bad locker room guy isn’t something I saw coming

Him turning into a budding bad locker room guy isn’t something I saw coming
I've heard rumors on Celtics twitter u can't tell him shit he's hella stubborn and remember him and Marcus Morris getting into a shoving match during a timeout in 2019. Even body language wise I've seen him and Grant and him and Pritchard argue plus Jaylen and udoka got into it. Perk saying he's not sure Tatum and Brown get along on first take didn't help either. It's been too many quotes this season that points to a breakup coming soon

When ghost and Beta made those posts at that point of the season Tatum was shooting 37% from the field and Brown was more efficient and playing at a higher level. These past 2 games have been rough for Jaylen but the difference with him being the lead guy and when Tatum was the lead guy is the absence of Smart and Schroder driving to the basket. Brown setting up the offense without a point guard doesn't play to his strengths. U gonna ignore when i posted Tatum being player of the week? Or how about when i posted him leading the eastern conference in points for the month of December. U can remember a post from ghost (not me) but claim i disrespect Tatum. I just don't blindly cheer for guys when they're not playing well

ha ha man dont give these katz what they want....everyone criticizes their players when they aren't playing well. These niggas know what they doing....

Back