Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I was on the phone watching the game so I couldnt post when it happened, but yo Westbrook is horrible.

I saw him miss another dunk in crunch time. Lmaooo

Lakers are 1-6 in our last 7 games, yet I have seen a lot of things that make me confident in our title chances if AD comes back and stays healthy.

Would like to see us have a month of games relatively healthy to have a better idea.

Would help if we go back to the bubble for the playoffs…

Mane last night was so disgusting on many levels. Shitty rebounding and most of the team was scared to shoot from inside the 3 point line. 4 for got damn 42 is childish and it didn't help that jaylen did his best Antoine walker impersonation with 36 shot attempts with 0 assists. I didn't come into this thread last night cuz i was fuckin fuming and i prolly woulda lashed out. Iont have the energy to defend these jabronis anymore, fuck this roster, fuck our clueless lack of adjustment head coach, we fold like recliners everytime a team makes a run. Bullshit ass offense standing on the perimeter firing up historic bricks. I can't even enjoy the Lakers struggling cuz we suck so bad, i HATE the 2021-22 Celtics almost as much as the 2018-19 season at least we had talent and depth then. Now we've got youngins that can't fuckin play lottery picks that are bricklayers BLOW THIS MAWFUCKA UP I've seen enough of this witchcraft

Brown with 36 shot attempts and zero assists, but nothing from @BlackAx410 . Dude is always available to slander Tatum (and Smart) though.
So you're trying to insinuate I've never criticized the entire team and i pick and choose players to get on? FOH I've criticized everyone equally. A part of his 0 assists was the team going 4-42 from 3. If u watched the 4th quarter literally the whole team was standing around the perimeter scared to drive and scared to shoot. Stop insinuating that i pick on certain players when the entire team has been underwhelming

Deuce’s dad needs an apology.

Most talented homegrown Celtic since Bird and gets disrespected.

#FreeHim
Where is the fuckin disrespect?!! We just want him to be efficient and take quality shots instead of forcing contested shots. That's the only Fuckin criticism

Swear I'm bout to start digging up posts cuz I'm tired of straight up fabrication getting tied to my name. I'm a huge Tatum fan that doesn't mean he's above criticism, y'all gotta stop this "Axel attacks Marcus smart" bullshit as well. When he's played well I've given him credit but im not bout to be blind and give him undeserved credit like yall analytic mawfuckas either

Mane last night was so disgusting on many levels. Shitty rebounding and most of the team was scared to shoot from inside the 3 point line. 4 for got damn 42 is childish and it didn't help that jaylen did his best Antoine walker impersonation with 36 shot attempts with 0 assists. I didn't come into this thread last night cuz i was fuckin fuming and i prolly woulda lashed out. Iont have the energy to defend these jabronis anymore, fuck this roster, fuck our clueless lack of adjustment head coach, we fold like recliners everytime a team makes a run. Bullshit ass offense standing on the perimeter firing up historic bricks. I can't even enjoy the Lakers struggling cuz we suck so bad, i HATE the 2021-22 Celtics almost as much as the 2018-19 season at least we had talent and depth then. Now we've got youngins that can't fuckin play lottery picks that are bricklayers BLOW THIS MAWFUCKA UP I've seen enough of this witchcraft
Of course it was the marcus morris revenge game lol this past week might have broken me dawg
Fuck an in division trade that helps yall out more then it does us
So you're trying to insinuate I've never criticized the entire team and i pick and choose players to get on? FOH I've criticized everyone equally. A part of his 0 assists was the team going 4-42 from 3. If u watched the 4th quarter literally the whole team was standing around the perimeter scared to drive and scared to shoot. Stop insinuating that i pick on certain players when the entire team has been underwhelming
Where is the fuckin disrespect?!! We just want him to be efficient and take quality shots instead of forcing contested shots. That's the only Fuckin criticism
Swear I'm bout to start digging up posts cuz I'm tired of straight up fabrication getting tied to my name. I'm a huge Tatum fan that doesn't mean he's above criticism, y'all gotta stop this "Axel attacks Marcus smart" bullshit as well. When he's played well I've given him credit but im not bout to be blind and give him undeserved credit like yall analytic mawfuckas either
76F3B974-752F-43F4-97B3-802216793F45.gif

Back