Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Hate how we released him to keep Tremont waters, tacko fall, Carson Edwards, semi Ojeyle, wannamaker and javonte green. Ainge really let a few quality players go his last few seasons
Damn a lot of bums came through Boston

Remember RJ hunter and yabusele? Lol

Just read in addition to Joe Johnson and CJ miles, you also signed al farouq aminu

You got guys that were good in 2009 on the squad

Damn a lot of bums came through Boston

Remember RJ hunter and yabusele? Lol

Just read in addition to Joe Johnson and CJ miles, you also signed al farouq aminu

You got guys that were good in 2009 on the squad
Well we needed some big men with 8 players in protocols so aminu and pelle are needed since Rob Williams and Bruno Fernando are our only bigs so far

Herb Jones has to be a lock for all rookie team. This dude has been amazing. An ultimate glue guy that does so many little and overlooked things.

Who would your 10 rookies be?
Honestly, with how the Pelicans have struggled during the first quarter of the season, I haven't really been paying attention to any rookies outside of any games they've played against the Pelicans.

I think if I looked at the schedule of games played so far, I'm sure if I see the teams, my memory will be jogged to maybe give a very surface level opinion though

It does seem like a lot of 2-3 year guys have figured some things out though that might be out shining the rookies.

Mobley in Cleveland looks like he legit. Waiting for that game against the Pelicans

Back