Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

You poking that hornets nest lol
Dude, grow up. Even when I am not trying to “poking that Hornets nest”, u still get triggered.

I am going out of my way to leave u Caw Caw boys alone. I even chose to ignore your Herb Jones should be on the all rookie team post (even after u said u had not seen any other rookies play). Do u know how difficult it is for me to avoid dunking on u? U guys make it too easy.

Wait, he can’t be sensitive over me acknowledging the bait u set for him in the “Climate Pledge Arena” thread, right?
Dude, grow up. Even when I am not trying to “poking that Hornets nest”, u still get triggered.

I am going out of my way to leave u Caw Caw boys alone. I even chose to ignore your Herb Jones should be on the all rookie team post (even after u said u had not seen any other rookies play). Do u know how difficult it is for me to avoid dunking on u? U guys make it too easy.

I could let you rock but it’s Christmas so I’ll shoot AP some bail lmao. I think he was thanking you man

edit: wait maybe not lmao

proceed

Lololol I let AP off the hook for this too because again it’s holiday time

You really projecting now and low-key revealing some aggression that I didn't know was there and I fwy for the record.

So let me say this and be done with it cause you taking it somewhere I didn't intend for it to go. My comment was about what you posted to Axel. I've been reading the subtle ribbing in y'all's back and forths with each other.

Whatever you think about the Pelicans, I honestly do not care, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Whatever beta, Sion, think about the Pelicans, I honestly do not care, same as above. I guess me responding to them gives the impression I do, so that's on me.

I made a statement about Herb Jones because I legit enjoy seeing him play. My post was just that. I wasn't really trying to get into a dissertation about why he should be on an all rookie team. I think his play is deserving of some acknowledgment on a national level... That's all. If you think that an absurd statement, ok. If you wanted to dunk on it, ok. I've missed I think 3 games that he's played in this year and the data supports he's a very impactful rookie for his team at this early stage in his career. That's all man.

With that said, it is still very much all love from me to you. I just wanted to clear whatever misconception that keeps getting pushed around here. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas Eve/day. Real spill🤝🏾

Back