Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Told u Strus =/> Duncan and i tried to agrue with me bcos u were losing your RJ Barrett/Duncan argument, lol.
lol I thought the same thing and I said it last season. It’s up to the opposition to prove me wrong though

some context, I think potentially, Strus is a lot better than Duncan but even if Strus and Duncan are interchangeable that doesn’t necessarily negate Duncan’s importance in the offense. especially in comparison to RJ

lol I thought the same thing and I said it last season. It’s up to the opposition to prove me wrong though

some context, I think potentially, Strus is a lot better than Duncan but even if Strus and Duncan are interchangeable that doesn’t necessarily negate Duncan’s importance in the offense. especially in comparison to RJ
WOW, so u really did disagree with me that day so as to not show weakness to the Barrett stans, LMAO. Respect, lol.

WOW, so u really did disagree with me that day so as to not show weakness to the Barrett stans, LMAO. Respect, lol.
7BAA498B-56DB-4A0B-86BD-1A375A6E3129.jpeg

Are you referring to this? But toheeb, this still doesn’t speak to Duncan not being as important as RJ because theoretically I could just say Alec Burks can give essentially what RJ gives

I mean maybe it speaks to Duncan’s significance being interchangeable with Strus but that wasn’t exactly my argument that day because I could then say Strus I’m Duncan’s role is just as important as RJ’s to the knicks

Back