Thunder I think can be really well Off starting next year

They got

Shai
Dort
Giddey
Bazley

get a top 4 pick and get some actual players there in FA and start trending up

We shall push on!!

Ain't no stopping the pandemic so what's the point of stopping the league? This wont be the last variant or surge in covid cases. They telling us to our face.

We're all catching it. One variant or another. NBA teams got access to the best physicians, the risk different and its ultimately only 500 or so people Silver responsible for. That's light in the grand scheme of things.

Don't worry about the players they good. The fans the ones that's fucked up in the game risking it all going to watch these niggas and shit.

Good win
First 3 game winning streak since last season

NAW was out of his mind. Need that consistency from him.

Another steady diet of BI tonight

Hart is really having a great year

Lol, I know I fire off Paul George slander from time to time, but dude is better than those 2 even if they do a fusion dance. Why would the Clippers do this?

Sorry for the late response. In Mexico all day. I'll take PG all day but I don't think the Clippers would ever do that trade and It leaves Philly as an old team with no promising younger players as they have in Maxey. It actually makes them worse this season (according to the trade machine win loss projections) and all the players named except PG would be outta there after 2 years. Philly has never been a free agent destination so they couldn't even take advantage of the cap space they would have after those players left.

Ghostface IIlya, Caruso & Mac Mc !!!

094634466714.jpg

Back