Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

On the low Dejounte Murray is having a really good season

Career high in points, steals, assists, rebounds....usage rate went up slightly from 23.4 to 25.3 but the efficiency made a big jump too from 16.5 to 20.4 which is the main thing you want to see

On the low Dejounte Murray is having a really good season

Career high in points, steals, assists, rebounds....usage rate went up slightly from 23.4 to 25.3 but the efficiency made a big jump too from 16.5 to 20.4 which is the main thing you want to see
I love his game i just want Lonnie Walker to take that next step into being consistent

Lol, I know I fire off Paul George slander from time to time, but dude is better than those 2 even if they do a fusion dance. Why would the Clippers do this?

soft rebuild. I think their window is closing so it would make sense to take a small step back for a the sake of sustainability. Last season was the Clips best chance of getting title imo. This trade would ensure they stay contenders while adding to the young core of Mann/Boston/Kennard. Sit Kawhi and add another lottery pick which you can keep or flip for another vet

Back