Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I dont really have an overarching point, but i find the numbers Tyrese Haliburton has been putting up since Fox went down pretty interesting. Hope the Kings have a good GM, there are one or two trades that could be made to take them to the next level.

I’ll make it my overarching point since I said it for months now to trade fox for a wing like jaylen, Simmons or Ingram and move Mitchell to the starting lineup

Oh you need somebody for the frontcourt huh? Well you know what you have to do..
Dawg we were missing ALL of our power forwards and top 2 centers im not surprised Embiid went off on us he's one of the best players in the league. We should have closed yesterday better but im not feeling u pulling up Tatum's stats after an off game and u were nowhere to be found when he was announced player of the week averaging 31 and 7 and when i dropped the graphic he's scored the 2nd most points this month. Also we held yall under 80 when fully healthy AT Miami so the .500 talk before Christmas is irrelevant

Dawg we were missing ALL of our power forwards and top 2 centers im not surprised Embiid went off on us he's one of the best players in the league. We should have closed yesterday better but im not feeling u pulling up Tatum's stats after an off game and u were nowhere to be found when he was announced player of the week averaging 31 and 7 and when i dropped the graphic he's scored the 2nd most points this month. Also we held yall under 80 when fully healthy AT Miami so the .500 talk before Christmas is irrelevant
Trade jaylen bro the formula not gonna take you anywhere. Go ahead and tell me it’ll be better once horford and GRANT WILLIAMS gets back

And okay I’ll start getting on the Celtics for being ass all year on Sunday lol

Back