Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

So That’s All You Saw Was The TOs Like Most Haters Cool & If Bron Does The Same Are You Gona Speak On It Or Put The Blame On Others Like Most?

You're new here. Don't assume that you know the type of fan I am. I'm a real Lakers fan. Not a fan of individuals that play for the Lakers.

Bringing up Lebron shows how little you know of my fandom. Just continue rooting for your six or seven teams and stanning Westbrook. I'll worry about me.

Last edited:
You're new here. Don't assume that you know the type of fan I am. I'm a real Lakers. Not a fan of individuals that play for the Lakers.

Bringing up Lebron shows how little you know of my fandom. Just continue rooting for your six or seven teams and stanning Westbrook. I'll worry about me.
You’re Assuming As Well I’ve Never Been A Stan Of Him At All Just Appreciate Him But Let The Jokes Fly Been A Fan Of The Lakers Since I Started 🙄

Westbrook has played 5 less seasons than Lebron so it’s not even fair to use totals

Russ averages 306 TOs a season

Lebron averages 256 TOs

in 2 and a half seasons roughly, Russ will have the most turnovers of all time despite Lebron having a 5 year head start

if he’s still even a starter in that time..idk he’s clearly transitioning to being washed

You’re Assuming As Well I’ve Never Been A Stan Of Him At All Just Appreciate Him But Let The Jokes Fly Been A Fan Of The Lakers Since I Started 🙄

It's not an assumption when it's based on what you've posted. You in here jocking Westbrook after a bad loss where he had 6 TOs. The proof is in the pudding.

Back