Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Lakers should see if they could get Josh Okogie and Tyus Jones

issue is they got no real assets outside of THT

Russ is damn near immovable as a contract because why would you take him on a team that’s rebuilding for 44 mil? Then why would you take him if you’re a good team? So lakers are kinda stuck with him imo

will be interesting to see what they do as far as a trade since they clearly need to have a Cavs in…2018? Type trade

Because It’s The Cool Thing To Hate On Westbrook But You Can’t Say He’s Not A Good Player I’m Speaking OKC Specifically

Like I said, you're new here. I've felt the same about Westbrook since OKC. Him being on my team doesn't change the way I view him. I was cautiously optimistic that he'd be different playing with AD & Lebron. I was wrong.

Like I said, you're new here. I've felt the same about Westbrook since OKC. Him being on my team doesn't change the way I view him. I was cautiously optimistic that he'd be different playing with AD & Lebron. I was wrong.
All I’m Sayin Is It’s Too Early To Give Up On The Man Give Him A Full Year Of Playing With A New Team First

Westbrook has played 5 less seasons than Lebron so it’s not even fair to use totals

Russ averages 306 TOs a season

Lebron averages 256 TOs

in 2 and a half seasons roughly, Russ will have the most turnovers of all time despite Lebron having a 5 year head start

if he’s still even a starter in that time..idk he’s clearly transitioning to being washed
I know the question but TO per game is truer indicator.

@_HoodPharmacist don't ignore these either.

Now I’m Making Him Look Better Because I’m Saying Appreciate Games Like Yesterday? Besides The TOs What Could He Have Done Better?

He's a defensive rotation killer. He's damn near always out of position so the rotations can't happen the way they are supposed to. Leading to open shots and layups. I know you have 5 other teams to watch but are you actually watching these games?

I know the question but TO per game is truer indicator.
Lakers should see if they could get Josh Okogie and Tyus Jones

issue is they got no real assets outside of THT

Russ is damn near immovable as a contract because why would you take him on a team that’s rebuilding for 44 mil? Then why would you take him if you’re a good team? So lakers are kinda stuck with him imo

will be interesting to see what they do as far as a trade since they clearly need to have a Cavs in…2018? Type trade

@_HoodPharmacist they're still awaiting your response.

He's a defensive rotation killer. He's damn near always out of position so the rotations can't happen the way they are supposed to. Leading to open shots and layups. I know you have 5 other teams to watch but are you actually watching these games?
That’ll Get Better With Time But Let’s Be Real His Defense Isn’t What It Used To Be & So Is Him Offensively But On Offense I Have No Complaints Besides The Obvious TOs We Just Gona Have To Deal With AD Is A Reason We Losing Also Or You Gona Ignore His Play Too?

That’ll Get Better With Time But Let’s Be Real His Defense Isn’t What It Used To Be & So Is Him Offensively But On Offense I Have No Complaints Besides The Obvious TOs We Just Gona Have To Deal With AD Is A Reason We Losing Also Or You Gona Ignore His Play Too?

You keep trying to bring in other players when your guy is the topic. Which you started. You wanted to pump your boy up after a loss and have been made to look silly. Deal with it.

And quit ignoring those two posts. Especially since you brought up the career turnover angle.

You keep trying to bring in other players when your guy is the topic. Which you started. You wanted to pump your boy up after a loss and have been made to look silly. Deal with it.

And quit ignoring those two posts. Especially since you brought up the career turnover angle.
Because It’s Easy To Put Blame On The Man When Other People Aren’t Performing Yet Either
My Statement Still Stands Quit Caping For Bron
& My First Statement As Well No Appreciation Always Jokes When It Comes To The Man But Carry On

Back