Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Lakers outta trade for Lou Williams

Should've kept him when they had him.

They've given away a lot of talent over the years.

Jordan Clarkson..........Julius Randle..........D'Angelo Russell............Brook Lopez..........Zubac...........Lonzo.............Brandon Ingram.......and probably a few more I forgot about.

Oh yeah, and not properly developing Kuzma.

He should've been inserted into the starting lineup as soon as they traded Lonzo and Ingram.

Now his confidence is shot and we'll never know what he could've been if he had been given enough playing time.

Too much short term instead of long term thinking.

If Bol Bol was on the lakers where would he get Mins at?

If Bol Bol was on the Knicks where would he get mins at?

(I’m really asking out of curiosity this isn’t a smear campaign)

Im not defending Bol Bol, just saying some things cant be taught, and a high motor/effort is one of them.

He might really be giving his max, but a pro players max effort is higher than a regular persons. It takes alot to be a pro, and he might not have that motor thats needed.

Im not defending Bol Bol, just saying some things cant be taught, and a high motor/effort is one of them.

He might really be giving his max, but a pro players max effort is higher than a regular persons. It takes alot to be a pro, and he might not have that motor thats needed.
Lol bro answer the question

Should've kept him when they had him.

They've given away a lot of talent over the years.

Jordan Clarkson..........Julius Randle..........D'Angelo Russell............Brook Lopez..........Zubac...........Lonzo.............Brandon Ingram.......and probably a few more I forgot about.

Oh yeah, and not properly developing Kuzma.

He should've been inserted into the starting lineup as soon as they traded Lonzo and Ingram.

Now his confidence is shot and we'll never know what he could've been if he had been given enough playing time.

Too much short term instead of long term thinking.

All that got them a ring.

Lmaoooo.

Those are all good moves when the end result was a ring.

Im sure Lakers fans are ok with all those moves and would do it again.

The knicks can trade the whole team, the coaches, training staff and bring in bums the next 3 years if it means we get a ring this season

Back