Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

They starting Avery Bradley who was out of the league. Melo the 6th man was out of the league. Starting DeAndre who came to them after he was traded & waived. Rondo was waived prior to joining the Lakers.

They got multiple guys in their rotation that are barely hanging on in the league, this ain't no playing possum case.

Melo's been back for 3 years............and he's changed his game.

Surprisingly, he's a legitimate 3-pt threat now.

Bradley was needed for defense..........and was only out of the league because he chose not to play in the bubble.

If I'm not mistaken, he was still under contract with the Lakers.

I'll give you Rondo and Deandre though.

All I'm saying is, with Lebron, AD, and Russ...........considering the competition they've faced so far...............they should be well above .500.

Also if Bol Bol can’t get mins at this point it’s probably because he sucks

But deeper than that, he probably sucks as a backup 5 and that’s why he can’t get mins

he’s not a true C so the way the fuckboy nuggets are built here can’t get decent mins at his real spot as a forward on the perimeter

Also they are shitting on Bol Bol for his lack of effort during his mins last night

combine that with other players over the years fighting for mins and earning them and Bol Bol not wanted on draft day and then having to sign a two way deal IIRC and the proof might be in the pudding

He might be showing the most effort he can. Not everyone can have a high motor.

Its so much that goes into being a pro ball player.
It’s possible what he shows in practice, and maybe in those mins he gets it’s not what the coaching staff wants to see despite bol’s gifts

it’s year 3 and maybe he’s not showing the growth that’s expected

idk

it could be Malone

If Bol Bol was on the lakers where would he get Mins at?

If Bol Bol was on the Knicks where would he get mins at?

(I’m really asking out of curiosity this isn’t a smear campaign)

Back