Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Start IQ and toppin

move Randle to the 5

Thank me later
And that's the next conundrum. That second unit is lethal and splitting them up hurts a lot. If Kemba had one less knee surgery it wouldn't be as bad but him and Ev are:wtf11:together.

And that's the next conundrum. That second unit is lethal and splitting them up hurts a lot. If Kemba had one less knee surgery it wouldn't be as bad but him and Ev are:wtf11:together.
Bench plays better than the starters so I would try to integrate some of the bench into the starting lineup

move Kemba and Fournier to the bench with rose

gonna be weak defensively on the perimeter so you gonna have to stagger mins but taj and Robinson are your backup bigs so you can take solace in that

Bench plays better than the starters so I would try to integrate some of the bench into the starting lineup

move Kemba and Fournier to the bench with rose

gonna be weak defensively on the perimeter so you gonna have to stagger mins but taj and Robinson are your backup bigs so you can take solace in that
That's the logical reasoning and everyone knows it but you can tell either Thibs or management is trying to preserve egos. Fournier making 80 fucking mill and hasn't played in a 4th q in a minute. :scust:

That would be fascinating but how the fuck did you come to this conclusion? Obu doesn't do anything better than randle before the mid transformation, and his ball handling ability is dam near trash
Obi toppin might not even get really good until he’s like 26-27
Im not engaging in Obi vs Randle talk cause its so many unknowns.

Randle was complete garbage 2 years ago and a top 20 player last year. I cant call what Randle is gonna be this season.

Obi did a lot of improving but that just means he went from trash to garbage. Which would be ok for a 2nd year player if he wasnt 23 going on 24.

Im hoping we see all nba randle again, but ima wait and see.
Mafuzzy just throws shit at the wall for a lot of young players than waits a year or 2 for I told you so lol
I won't go this far Obi has been improving a ton since the first half of the rookie year. It's just refining and his continued increase in confidence that he has to do. As of right now I don't see anything Obi does better than jumping out the gym. He MIGHT become a better 3pt shooter in the future but that's all I can see for now.

🤷🏾‍♀️

Boozer was was trash, if that jumper wasn't falling he was useless cause he was always missing layups and played wack defense. Anybody saying he was solid clearly didn't watch him play

Back